Trick Or Treat Project!

i also have my own room as longs it could be decorated with halloween things buts its a hsm room

We need more people if we going to make this the biggest trick or treat stree on vmk

I'd love to be a part of this too. I have a somewhat halloween themed room. I'm working on it right now. :) I also have a friend who is already linked to me and she wants in it as well.

I hope this is Halloweeny enough. I wanted to make it spooky without spending a million credits on just one night of fun. I'll be adding more bags and a pumpkin penny press and whatever else they release that fits.

Does it look good? Guady? Down right horrible? Of course I'm comparing to the awesome award winning rooms I see. Just some feedback would be nice. :goodvibes

Halloween.jpg

I have a teleporter to give someone so I can link my room to theirs. If you want to participate and you don't have a room to link to, let me know. :) I'm not sure who the last person in the chain was.

i am done can someone come take a pic of it for me also i need to add a mickey pumpkin from quest for it to be done

Count me in! This sounds incredibly fun! :thumbsup2

I already have one of my rooms partially set up for Halloween, but it is currently nameless, haha. It's basically a Spin the Generator game with a few surprises involved. I don't want to give them away just yet. :stir: But, no worries, prizes will most definitely be gifted!

Also, I may need assistance in getting my teleporter linked to the last room in the chain.

Next Tuesday, I should be home from my classes at 5:30 PM ET. So, my room will be up and running for the event soon after! Should we schedule a time to open all our rooms at once? This may help to avoid confusion among our guests and to keep the traffic steady.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter