Treasure Buddies Release date?

EcbLovesMickey

Willing to Work for Disney Dollars!!!
Does anyone know when Treasure Buddies is being released? My son loves the buddies movies and I am hoping it is out in time to end up in his Easter basket.

As far as I can tell it has not been released. It was scheduled to be released Spring 2011, but there are no references to it anywhere on the Disney site. I am wondering if they scrapped it for some reason? I know Spooky Buddies is due out in September, so I guess we will just have to wait until then

They decided to delay Treasure Buddies, so they could release Spooky Buddies since it is really close to Halloween. I just got the DVD of Spooky Buddies and on the DVD there is a sneak peak of Treasure Buddies and at the end of the sneak peak it says coming soon, So Treasure Buddies is still coming out, but probaly later this year. If they release Treasure Buddies then there would be a preview of Spooky Buddies on the, but they did not release Treasure Buddies, instead release Spooky Buddies, and now Spooky Buddies has the sneak peak of Treasure Buddies. So if you want to see the sneak peak of Treasure Buddies buy the Spooky Buddies DVD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter