Travel Accessory Exchange - CANCELLED!

Enchanted Tiki Bird

<font color=red>started a thread titled <b>" I jus
Due to the lack of interest for the following exchange at the moment, it has been cancelled. Thanks to all who expressed their interest in participating.

- Enchanted Tiki Bird

Since most of us hang out here at the DIS, I think it's safe to assume that we like to travel from time to time. With this in mind, although it's probably been done before (what hasn't?), I've decided to host the Travel Accessory Exchange.

Some suggestions of travel accessories are:
toiletry bags or other packing aids, luggage tags, neck pillows, sleep masks, travel clocks, book lights, luggage locks, compact umbrellas, passport keeper, bags, travel games, logs/journals, beach towels, grooming items, travel mugs/water bottles, snacks, disposable cameras, utility knives, ponchos, or anything else you can think of that would add to someone's travelling experience.

If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
Email Address:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
What amount are you willing to spend per item?:
Will you ship internationally to Canada and overseas?:

Here are my rules;

1. Signups are now taking place and will last until December 8th, 2006. The mail-by date is December 15th. Don't sign up if you are not willing to send out by the mail-by date.

2. Sign ups must include full name and mailing address and a valid email address.

3. You must post when you have both sent and received items.

4. I suggest that the amount of each package sent be between $10-$20. However, I ask you to fill in roughly the amount you
would be willing to spend. I will try to match people up based on this.

5. If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age.

Thanks everybody.

If this type of exchange was done before, it was before I found the exchanges.

Sorry I can't play, we will be in Disney December 8th - 14th

It sounds like a good idea for an exchange. I think you might get a better response if you wait until after the holidays. There are a ton of holiday exchanges going on right now. Dh is trying to put a limit on my exchange activity and I think I have reached my quota for the year :teeth: I can't think of too many exchanges coming up in January so that might be a good time to try again.

Amy

I think it's a great idea for an exchange also and would love to participate but would agree that after the holidays may be better.

Add me to the list of people who would be interested after the holidays! :thumbsup2
I think this is a cool idea!!!

~Kimber

Agreed, Wait till after the holidays. Perhaps when all the flurry of package shipping has died down. I know there's ususally a period of 2-3 weeks where we slow things down because of Xmas. So that might be what you need to stir up interest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter