Transportation from SNA to Harbor Blvd

saksn4

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling as a party of 7 (all considered adults since youngest is 16 yrs). We are looking to reserve transportation from SNA to our hotel on Harbor Blvd. We would like to add a grocery stop into this trip. Last time my family used Lansky's and really liked their service. Do they have a vehicle large enough for all of us and our luggage without having to reserve 2 vehicles? We are open to other car services that anyone may have used or can suggest. Thank you!!!

It's awfully easy to use Uber or Lyft (Lyft is usually cheaper) or a taxi. Depending on the day and time, it can be as little as $30. A taxi flat rate is $45. I agree with smartlabel that 2 taxis/rideshares and a grocery delivery is a good option. Lansky's will charge you a lot more, although of course it's nice service and curbside at the airport. MidWilShuttle is another option; I believe they have vans and are usually less expensive than Lansky.

We used Sav-on shuttle for our last trip from SNA to Harbor Blvd. $99 van fit 8 people and luggage. They were very accommodating of our 1 hour flight delay and picked us up curbside a few minutes after we got our checked bags. http://sav-onshuttle.net/

We did grocery delivery through Instacart so I can't speak to their willingness to do a grocery stop, but it wouldn't hurt to contact them and ask

I would just take multiple Lyft/Ubers. I've had them make stops at the Wine Exchange right off the 55 for me on the way to Disney. No problems.

It's awfully easy to use Uber or Lyft (Lyft is usually cheaper) or a taxi. Depending on the day and time, it can be as little as $30. A taxi flat rate is $45. I agree with smartlabel that 2 taxis/rideshares and a grocery delivery is a good option. Lansky's will charge you a lot more, although of course it's nice service and curbside at the airport. MidWilShuttle is another option; I believe they have vans and are usually less expensive than Lansky.
Midwil quoted me $300 in 2 vehicles for our party of 10. Taxi is looking pretty great me now. 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter