Transportation From Cruise Port to Aulani, then Aulani to HNL Airport

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
Hello all, in the planning phase for our Aulani trip. We will be staying post cruise at Aulani. Can anyone suggest a transportation company to use from the cruise terminal to Aulani, then Aulani to HNL airport? Not having much luck looking online. TIA!

🤷‍♀️ Perhaps call the cruise line as they have transportation and look at the thread that I wrote about transportation as everyone had ideas on car services

Last time DCL sailed to Hawaii they offered post cruise transfers from Port to Aulani but it could only be booked onboard . We are hoping they offer this again We are getting off the Wonder on 10/13/2023 and going to Aulani DVC studio.

We are facing this same problem for our November cruise with 6 nights post cruise at AuLani. Most services run from HNL to the resort, but on a busy Saturday morning, we are trying to avoid the trek to the airport before getting underway to AuLani. Charley's Taxi doesn't do it, and even if we met them outside the port, it would be a metered drive instead of a flat rate fee. SuperLimo will meet us outside the port, but it's $120 plus tax and tip for up to 5 people but there are only 2 of us. We aren't UBER users here in Canada but thinking this might be an option for us? I know the prices change depending on the day/hour but curious if anyone has done this recently? Hele Transportation only goes from the airport, but if we book with them, then our return shuttle to the airport is free as DVC members. It's all very confusing. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

We are facing this same problem for our November cruise with 6 nights post cruise at AuLani. Most services run from HNL to the resort, but on a busy Saturday morning, we are trying to avoid the trek to the airport before getting underway to AuLani. Charley's Taxi doesn't do it, and even if we met them outside the port, it would be a metered drive instead of a flat rate fee. SuperLimo will meet us outside the port, but it's $120 plus tax and tip for up to 5 people but there are only 2 of us. We aren't UBER users here in Canada but thinking this might be an option for us? I know the prices change depending on the day/hour but curious if anyone has done this recently? Hele Transportation only goes from the airport, but if we book with them, then our return shuttle to the airport is free as DVC members. It's all very confusing. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)
Same for us! I am not finding any reasonable transportation to Aulani. And I don’t understand why most want to pick up at the airport, which means I have to pay another transfer fee to the airport. It’s getting so I don’t even think it’s worth it and will just book a couple of days in Waikiki.

Hello all, in the planning phase for our Aulani trip. We will be staying post cruise at Aulani. Can anyone suggest a transportation company to use from the cruise terminal to Aulani, then Aulani to HNL airport? Not having much luck looking online. TIA!
We’ve always found both Uber and Lyft to be reliable and cost effective.

On our previous trips we have found Uber to be the cheapest option and we have had no difficulty getting one when needed. We also tried Charlie's on our last trip, but despite pre-booking with a flat rate the driver said that they can't do that and can only charge the metered fare. It ended up being more than double what it would have cost with Uber.

On our previous trips we have found Uber to be the cheapest option and we have had no difficulty getting one when needed. We also tried Charlie's on our last trip, but despite pre-booking with a flat rate the driver said that they can't do that and can only charge the metered fare. It ended up being more than double what it would have cost with Uber.
Hope you got the drivers name and the cab number. This bears reporting to Charlies and the island's taxi authority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter