Transportation around WDW

Bonnie40

<font color=red>Sweet tomatoes, yum<br><font color
I'm new here...hello everyone! After checking out a few threads, I have a question...
We are travelling to WDW in March and staying at the Comfort Suites Maingate East. I appreciated the positive feedback I found on this Board after making my reservation! Here's my question...Someone suggested staying close at a DTD hotel and just walking to DTD and using the Disney buses from there to the parks. Would it be wrong (or even possible) to drive and park at DTD and just use the Disney bus service rather than driving right in to park and going from there. It's been over 5 years since we have gone and stayed off-site, and I remember it seemed to take forever to park at MK and then take a bus and then the monorail to the park. Didn't know if this possibility was in fact practical or whether it doesn't save me any time or be any more convenient. Any suggestions? :) Bonnie

As long as you have a multi-day pass for Disney, you should be OK to use Disney transport, although most parks are still quite a drive from DTD.

From Comfort Suites Maingate East take Hwy 192 west to World Drive and then to any of the parks. From where you're staying it's easier to get to the parks than to DTD (IMHO). I sure don't see how the buses would save time or be more convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter