transfer old ticketwdw

gramma4

fairyGaGa
i have a two day old hopper ticket from the early 90's. It has no expiration date and it saves no exp date... my question is , how do i transfer this into a real ticket and will I be able to keep the old paper ticket ? I would like to do this before i leave Michigan, we are only going for one day and I don't want to waste time at guest services

So assuming it is a WDW ticket question...

For a very old ticket without a bar code you need to contact WDW Ticketing; that number may be (407) 934-7639. Be aware they may or may not be willing to do this in advance. If they'll do it in advance, I believe they will require a picture of both the front and the back of the ticket. If you plan to use only 1 day of the ticket on this next visit, be sure that it isn't converted as a 2-day with any expiration date. If possible, see if they will issue 2 separate 1-day tickets (that's not the usual process, but this isn't exactly the usual ticket exchange either).

You will likely need to surrender the physical ticket. It may have more "value" as a souvenir but that is entirely up to you.

Just back from Disneyworld with a very old non-expiring Park Hooper. I logged into the Disney World app and the unused portion of the park hopper was still there.

I used my smart phone at the gate with no issue.

So assuming it is a WDW ticket question...

For a very old ticket without a bar code you need to contact WDW Ticketing; that number may be (407) 934-7639. Be aware they may or may not be willing to do this in advance. If they'll do it in advance, I believe they will require a picture of both the front and the back of the ticket. If you plan to use only 1 day of the ticket on this next visit, be sure that it isn't converted as a 2-day with any expiration date. If possible, see if they will issue 2 separate 1-day tickets (that's not the usual process, but this isn't exactly the usual ticket exchange either).

You will likely need to surrender the physical ticket. It may have more "value" as a souvenir but that is entirely up to you.
Thank you for this great information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter