Tranferring points question...

amccu18007

DIS Veteran
If I wanted to do a points transfer of points to another member that will be coming to me in Feb 2019, do I need to wait until I have them before transferring or can I do it now?

You can transfer current year (Feb 2018) and next year (Feb 2019) points so you can do it now

Remember that you cannot borrow transferred points, only use or bank them. And banked or borrowed points cannot be transferred. They keep their resort and UY.

Remember that you cannot borrow transferred points, only use or bank them. And banked or borrowed points cannot be transferred. They keep their resort and UY.
Thank you. I have points that I want to get rid of as we are going to Aulani next year. I would rather transfer them in one lump sum to someone rather than deal with rentals. I just wanted to know if I had to wait until they came in Feb 2019 or whether I could transfer them to someone else now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter