Trail Manor

F4disneyfan

<font color=deeppink>It all depended on my mood in
Does anyone on here have a Trail Manor trailer or know much about them? My wife was looking at then in the good sam magazine we recieved and would like to get more info about them from others that have or have had them.

The dealer we bought our Aliner from specializes in hard-sided folding trailers, so he carries Trail Manor. I don't know too muc about them, but the ones we went into at the dealership were very nice...and my DS was disappointed that we were leaving with our little camper rather than the big one he was loving - LOL! (he has since gotten over it)

Anyway, his site is www.dannyscampers.com and Danny is an awfully nice guy with really great prices. We drove from CT to WI to get our Aliner from him! His site has some FAQs that you might find helpful, or you could always give him a call with questions - he's absolutely anything but "sales-y". Otherwise you might look for a Yahoogroup of Trail Manor owners - that's how I learned a ton about Aliners and Chalets (and T@Bs, and building my own Teardrop...joined 'em all while I was researching and deciding :) )

Best of luck!

The dealer we bought our Aliner from specializes in hard-sided folding trailers, so he carries Trail Manor. I don't know too muc about them, but the ones we went into at the dealership were very nice...and my DS was disappointed that we were leaving with our little camper rather than the big one he was loving - LOL! (he has since gotten over it)

Anyway, his site is www.dannyscampers.com and Danny is an awfully nice guy with really great prices. We drove from CT to WI to get our Aliner from him! His site has some FAQs that you might find helpful, or you could always give him a call with questions - he's absolutely anything but "sales-y". Otherwise you might look for a Yahoogroup of Trail Manor owners - that's how I learned a ton about Aliners and Chalets (and T@Bs, and building my own Teardrop...joined 'em all while I was researching and deciding :) )

Best of luck!

Thanks for the info I am not too sure we want to drive to Wisconsin to buy a trailer though LOL. I see you are also a DVC member isn't it great we love the accomodations and all it offers our famioly of 6.

I was looking at TrailManor pretty seriously in 2003. It's a very nice little camper, and I much prefer them to pop-ups or soft-wall hybrids. And they are light, light enough for a wimpy minivan to tow. The deal breaker for me was when I realized I could get an older motorhome for the same price as a new TM. We went for the MH.

Thanks for the info I am not too sure we want to drive to Wisconsin to buy a trailer though LOL. I see you are also a DVC member isn't it great we love the accomodations and all it offers our famioly of 6.

Depending where you're at in Canada, probably not...but it's always fun to look at dealer inventory etc. And honestly, if you had a question, Danny would answer it for you even if you weren't buying from him. My first conversation with him was when I was trying to decide whether or not to buy a used one from a guy in NJ who had bought his from Danny just a few months prior, or buy new from Danny...and he was recommending that I buy from the guy in NJ! (We didn't because the special Danny was running at the time beat the price the guy wanted for his used, albeit barely used, unit!)

On DVC - we recently sold our contracts and used some of the proceeds to buy the Aliner. We owned at BWV and the dues increase to $5 ppt this year pushed us closer to our decision. We're a little family of 3, so while the 1 bedroom was luxurious, it really wasn't necessary, esp now that DS stays up as late as we do! DVC certainly was a lot of fun while we had it, but we're thrilled with our little camper and our decision.
:goodvibes

Depending where you're at in Canada, probably not...but it's always fun to look at dealer inventory etc. And honestly, if you had a question, Danny would answer it for you even if you weren't buying from him. My first conversation with him was when I was trying to decide whether or not to buy a used one from a guy in NJ who had bought his from Danny just a few months prior, or buy new from Danny...and he was recommending that I buy from the guy in NJ! (We didn't because the special Danny was running at the time beat the price the guy wanted for his used, albeit barely used, unit!)

On DVC - we recently sold our contracts and used some of the proceeds to buy the Aliner. We owned at BWV and the dues increase to $5 ppt this year pushed us closer to our decision. We're a little family of 3, so while the 1 bedroom was luxurious, it really wasn't necessary, esp now that DS stays up as late as we do! DVC certainly was a lot of fun while we had it, but we're thrilled with our little camper and our decision.
:goodvibes

We own 150 points at HHI and another 50 at SSR and we are looking to add another 160 at AKLV. No desire to stay at BCV or to go back to VWL again just didn't like the place it is nice to visit but just not our cup of tea for a resort. Love BWV and SSR those are our favourites and we love the size of the rooms at OKW. We just do not like the feeling of the retirement village LOL.

We are about 10 hours or so from Green Bay Wisconsin so not too too far and it now says he will deliver so we could get him to drop it in Port Huron Michgan which is all of about 50 minutes away from us in London at the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter