**Trading Vmk Vip Guest PIN (from getting best rooms)**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleva

Earning My Ears
I have a Vmk Vip Guest Pin:

This is extremely rare and can only be obtained my winning best room two times. Please take advantage of this one time chance to add this one of a kind pin to your special pin collection. So Please offer accordingly.

Here are some offering guidelines:

Please include at least 1 inferno in your offer, (these have gone for 2 infernos and more.)
I am seriously looking for:
Green Flips
Stitch Hat
Dancing Inferno

Have fun offering on this valuable pin :cheer2:

welcome to dis boards Aleva :), srry not interested in trading, already have one

Thank You for the warm welcome, I tried to join before but I couldn't find my way back to this forum :hourglass

oh lol well you'll love it here. everyone is polite and kind, im sure ull find someone to trade

Just to correct you some people have the pin from the VIP code, if it didn't work VMK awarded the pin. So there are two reasons a person can have the pin.

I don't agree with wearing an award that someone didn't win but since this pin has been given for another reason I am comfortable with that.

I also think that is why that pin can be traded and most of the award pins can not.

I can offer a pink tiki or an orange tomorrowland pin or a VIP code to get the badge.

Thank you for the piece of information LisaInNc, I had heard that somewhere but I thought it was just a rumor. I also don't agree with trading your awards but I traded for this and now I don't care for it anymore.

About your offer: No thank you I paid an inferno and more for it so I am looking for a little more.

****News Just in: I got an offer of 1 inferno for CL_Riccio****

Thank you for the warm welcome Cpt.JackSpearow, what I am searching for is in the first post.

laxplaya1346 said:
welcome to dis boards Aleva :), srry not interested in trading, already have one

No, it's not the VIP badge code we have from the park tours. This is an
actual pin that looks like a Best Guest or Game pin. At one time, the badge
codes from DL didn't work right, giving a few LUCKY people this pin.

Are you saying you are one of the lucky few to have it?

justliketink said:
Then why did you bid on it?

Did you read the rest of what I said?

The pin was also given out for people that had the VMK code and it didn't work. So since that is also how the pin is used I felt comfortable with it.

Maybe you should have read a little further.

i offer
x2 candy cauldrons
x3fire walls
x2 pirate couch
x2 pink nemo( if you don't want these im thinking about an offer of on of every item in pirate quest but hat and rug)
x1 suitcase seat
x 1 quest pin (i have three diffent types of them)

that pretty much sums it up but if you want more tell me plz
my offer for pink tiki or orange tommorw land pin or this item or inferno ty all

I didn't know you could trade that pin o_O

You can't trade that pin any longer. This is an old thread, with outdated info. Please be sure to check the date of a thread before bumping it. :)

Thanks!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter