Trading Stitch hat: For the right offer

ash410

I Define the word Random! - You New Dum Dum, You G
I have 1 stitch hat for trade for the right offer. Only really things from my list but if you really want to offer, I will at least look at it and let you know if I personally like it. (but i am not judging weather or not it is a good offer... just if I myself like it or not)

Looking for:
Sparrow
Inferno
Red Tent
Red Canoe
Red Rocker
Red Space Suit
Jolly Roger (will trade other items for that also)
New TV quest

I will try to add more wants over the next few days as I think about what I would like. :)

Ill start with

*1 black candle
*7 fire walls
*Sparrow hat

Pirate- Sorry, but that is not close enough. I put it on there only because I still don't have one and am looking for one. I am however willing to trade for 1 of those pins with other items I own if you have a wish list :)

Jasonpwns- Sorry, not interesteed in black candle, and I prefer the full sparrow suit not parts.

13x Fire Walls
4x Pirate Couches
1x 50th Chair
2x Subwoofers
1x Red Soldier
2x Speaker Stands
1x Theater Poster Display

10x Golder Giraffe Pins
1x Hyena Pin
1x Zebra Pin
1x Jolly Roger Pin

I have 1 stitch hat for trade for the right offer. Only really things from my list but if you really want to offer, I will at least look at it and let you know if I personally like it. (but i am not judging weather or not it is a good offer... just if I myself like it or not)

Looking for:
Sparrow
Inferno
Red Tent
Red Canoe
Red Rocker
Red Space Suit
Jolly Roger (will trade other items for that also)
New TV quest

I will try to add more wants over the next few days as I think about what I would like. :)

I got a jolly roger pin to trade. I will trade it for any two pins on my list. Link in sig.

full sparrow
jolly roger
full haunted pin set

Thedivinechild- I'm sorry but I'm not really interested in your offer.

rwgjr71- If you would like to trade you pins for it, but I just went over your list, and so far I have not found the pins you need in my inventory. :( I'll keep looking though, but let me know if there is something else you are looking for as well.

Aengus - I do like having the sparrow in your offer, however I'm not a big fan of pins most the time, and I have most of the HM set already. So, at the moment I am passing on your offer also.

steamboatpete - I am going to think about it for a day and let you know what I think. :)

Full Gray Mansion
1x Stitch Box
1x Haunted Mansion Magenta Organ
1x Yellow Space Pants
1x Space Bubble
1x Surf Pin
1x Birthday Pin
Full Gold Collection
3* Fireworks Magic
1* Teleortation Magic
2* Snowman Magic
1x Clover Pin
1x Star of Mickey Pin
Tommorowland Pins: (2/5,3/5,4/5,5/5)
1x Tron Lightcycle Pin
1x VMK Birthday Pin
1X 50th Lamp
1x 50th Director's Chair
1x Full Kali Couch
1x Herbie Couch
2x Yellow Explorer's Jackets
1x Yellow Explorer Shorts
1x Animation Viewer
1x Tron Arcade
1x Tron Table
2x Tron chairs
1x Green HKDL Poster
1x Tron MCP Poster
1x Pink Christmas Wreath
1x Herbie Poster

HPGal - Sorry, that offer is not for me.

Ok i will give this a shot since i saw two of these things in your wish list:
1)green rocket couch
1)gold snowman
1)candy cauldron
1)DLR pumpkin
1)Bird Hat
1)Full Theater Set (from Disney rewards)

Antjewel- Ty for the offer, but right now I am going to have to pass on your offer.

full sparrow
full gray mansion
jolly roger

(red space suit is not tradeable btw)

angus - I will think about your offer as well for a day. I do know the suit is not tradeable, but the code is :) and Since I can't go to the park but once every 8 or so years lol, this is my best way to get it :)

oh you mean the magic :) sorry, looked like you meant the suit.

I really don't have a lot from your list, but am going to give it a shot anyway:

Sparrow shirt
Sparrow pants
Toucan pin
Gold snowman
DLR pumpkin
Gold treasure chair
Galleon bow chair
Galleon stern chair
Animation viewer
Animator's desk and stool
Red baseball hat (red, see? LOL)
Red HKDL shirt
Blue soldier
Blue wreath

steamboatpete- I am going to have to pass on your offer.

Aengus - I am still thinking about your offer, at least for the afternoon

Goofy- I too am thinking about your offer, but was really hoping for a full sparrow - as you can't be captain of a ship if you don't have a captains hat :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter