Trading Spaces vs While You Were Out

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
What do you think?
To me the WYWO team has a lot more $ to spend, but don't do as good of a job as TS. :confused:
And last night DH and I both watch WYWO, as they were remodeling a deck, and buidling on to the existing one.
Talk about something that won't last and isn't up to code! :p
Plywood flooring? Twigs for barriers between the railing?! :rolleyes: (In Atlanta)
DH said they did more harm than good. ;)

I think it's more fun to watch WYWO because they seem to have a lot of fun working together. Who am I kidding I watch just for Andrew! :D Sometimes the designers on Trading Spaces get on my nerves so it depends on who is on if I will watch or not.

I prefer Trading Spaces. Overall the cast is better and while I don't agree with the designers sometimes it is a more entertaining show.

Don't really care for the cast of WYWO - Andrew is easy on the eyes, but seems to always be panicked about time. I think Ty and Amy do a better job as carpenters.

I prefer Trading Spaces. Andrew and what's her face always seem to be running out of time, and whining about their workload.

Erika

I vote for TS all the way!! I like the variety of designers and have not seen much at all on the other show that I would try, just my opinion... Lacee

I was watching WYWO last night, too! I was thinking the same thing about that show. It seems they make places look worse sometimes, than better.

I did like the show where they put a baby crib in the couples bedroom. When the wife saw it, she started to cry.

That was a good remodeling job.
Most of them, don't look that nice.

I prefer TS.

Lisajl

Does it have to be between just those two? I like Surprise By Design the best. Robert cracks me up. They have a much bigger budget and seem to only fix up the rooms of people who deserve something nice done for them.

Of the other two, I think Trading Spaces is more fun to watch, but I think WYWO does better rooms (usually). Plus Andrew is way more hot than Ty.

I can't stand WYWO and that whole questions/answers thing, as well as the ditzy blond host they originally had and now the darker haired one. I much prefer TS, even if I don't like what the designers do. At least I can stomach them.

I LOVE Designer's Challenge and Designing for the Sexes on HGTV. I also like Design on a Dime (?), but don't really like Summer and Sam, but I do like Charlie (I think that's everyone's names).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter