Trading red crate candy cauldron need sparrow

thx again disneymania05 for the fast and easy trade , too bad that guy had to be cornered rofl.

I'm interested in the following items:
full green explorer no camera
animation viewer
3x pirate q couch
5x pirate stool with post
gold pirate treasure chair
mickey tv

The only things I have on your list are a snowman magic and bat magic.
Is there anything else you're interested in?

I also have credits but would rather trade items instead.

cteddiesgirl- i traded the tv last night at close , the full green i would want something pretty good or alot of credits because of the rarity. i wold want the 2 magic you have but for the smaller items. i did add to my wants if that helps. tyvm

I have::

Firewall x1
White Snowman x1
Possibly Credits via Kiosk

Things I like::

Green Explorer Costume (only in need of Shirt and Shorts)
Pirate Quest items

disney dreams - as far as old magic i was referring to magic like bat, teleport, invisibility and snowman. in my opinion tho i wanted more for the explorer's shirt . that's why i said that
deal on the treasure chair i have just 1 left
pirate q i can go 8k or magic
mickey tv i really have no clue as far as credits so just shoot me an offer.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. How about:
Treasure Chair and TV for Bat Magic

vmk_krazyluke- green explorer (last week one sold on here for 85 or 90k so i am looking in that range either credits or items at that amount. pirate q items just shoot me an offer i think from our past trade i am a fairly reasonable guy when it comes to trades so just let me know how many of the pirate q items you want . tyvm

disney dreams - i traded the tv at close last night,sorry it is no longer available,if you still want the chair plz let me know soon as you can because i have a few people wanting it. tyvm

bryceone - ty for the offer but i am looking for more for the explorer.

vmk_krazyluke- green explorer (last week one sold on here for 85 or 90k so i am looking in that range either credits or items at that amount. pirate q items just shoot me an offer i think from our past trade i am a fairly reasonable guy when it comes to trades so just let me know how many of the pirate q items you want . tyvm

It was 90K :rolleyes1

Is it possible that you would do a quick shopping spree? My quest koisk is currently occupied.

Thanks
~Pink

pink- not sure if you are offering a spree for one of my items or if you just need me to pick you up something. let me know plz. ty

Green Explorer Suit:

Okay... so you have a price tag of 80-90K in mind. That's helpful to know.

How many and what combination of the following would you need:

Pirate Couch
Pirate Post
Pirate Stool
Pirate Gold Treasure Chair
Pirate Galleon Ship Bow
Pirate Galleon Ship Stern
Pirate Gold Medallion Pin
Pirate Caribbean Square Room
Dreams Pirate Ship (if interested)

I will be gone for the remainder of the night, not able to post until after closing. If you reply to this - I hope you will give me first shot at re-offering to win it since I will not be on for several hours and someone could easily swoop it from me.

Let me know...
Dreams

I was wondering if you would take a shopping spree of about 5,000 for the Gold Treasure chair, thanks!

disney dreams -
couch
treasure chair
galleon ship
for what i have sold these for in the past for credits these add up to around 30k just wondering if you have fire walls by any chance?

pink - the last few chairs i got 9k each for but i would rather wait for kiosk credits so if you need me to hang on to it let me know

and i have changed a few things and added also. tyvm

capt. walrus - not really interested in the kali but if you have fire wall or something let me know tyvm

disney dreams -
couch
treasure chair
galleon ship
for what i have sold these for in the past for credits these add up to around 30k just wondering if you have fire walls by any chance?

Hi,

Thanks for the above.

How about for full explorer:
1 Full Galleon Ship
1 Couch
1 Treasure Chair
1 Firewall

Let me know...
Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter