Trading Rare & Retired for credits or Halloween!

Grendel said:
Hi Sparkle,

sounds good to me you have a deal....
if you want more than one pin let me know and adjust your list accordingly..
its totally up to you...otherwise you can leave it has is...

Sounds good as is Grendel, I have choir tonight but I'll be home around 8:30 PST if you want to meet today. Other than that, I have school and volunteering tomorrow so I should be home around 3:30 PST then. If I see that you're on when I am I'll send you a PM. :)

~Sparky Boots

Bump! I was waiting for you Grendel, but as far as I know you never came on this afternoon between the times we agreed upon. Is something up or do you need some more time?

~Sparky Boots

Hi, Sparky! I'm not sure if you still want my Halloween 06 Pin, but I'm responding to your interest in my Teleportation Magic.

My likes from your list...

Gold Mickey Ears
Red Penny Press
Red Turnstile
Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin
Pirate Well
Monsters Inc. Teleporter Golden Edition

Let me know which items you think will work. Talk to you soon! :)

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Bump! I was waiting for you Grendel, but as far as I know you never came on this afternoon between the times we agreed upon. Is something up or do you need some more time?

~Sparky Boots

:guilty: :guilty:
I was on...till 11pm EST...8pm PST...i guess we missed each other again
i defintely want the items still and still have yours...
tongiht? or tommorrow?

I was on from 3:30 PST until closing time... :confused3 I'm on right now though for 20 minutes. I'll PM you but if we can't meet up now I'll be on for most of the afternnon today.

~Sparky Boots

Briar__Rose said:
Hi, Sparky! I'm not sure if you still want my Halloween 06 Pin, but I'm responding to your interest in my Teleportation Magic.

My likes from your list...

Gold Mickey Ears
Red Penny Press
Red Turnstile
Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin
Pirate Well
Monsters Inc. Teleporter Golden Edition

Let me know which items you think will work. Talk to you soon! :)

Sorry Briar, I completely missed your post! :blush: . I think all of those items will work for your teleportation except for the gold doors because I traded those to Grendel this morning. If you're still interested, plmk and we can make the trade. :)

No worries! ;)

Hmm, since the Teleporters are now gone, could I replace the Fantasyland Retro Pin with a Churro instead? I mistakened the pin I originally requested for something else. :x Let me know if that sounds good, or if I can get anything else.

Briar__Rose said:
No worries! ;)

Hmm, since the Teleporters are now gone, could I replace the Fantasyland Retro Pin with a Churro instead? I mistakened the pin I originally requested for something else. :x Let me know if that sounds good.

Sounds good Briar, See you in VMK! :)

~Sparky Boots

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter