2x Buried In Treasure
2x Pirate Costume

Wants:
Pirate Quest
Snowmen
DLR Pumpkin
HM Clock
Stitck Pin+Box

I'll offer 3000 credits a green tiki carpet tiki fountain and theater chair for the treasure magics

I'll offer 3000 credits a green tiki carpet tiki fountain and theater chair for the treasure magics

I assume when you say "magics" you mean all 4, so in that case i'll pass.
Thanks though!

Still have some magic up for trade!

i'll take that offer.
I'll PM you in a bit to see if you're on.

as for the others i'll have to pass :(
thanks!

I will be on tonight around 730 or 8 pm eastern time, I am princesstinytina

Really sorry guys!
I'm offically not accepting Credit offers.

So sorry for the mix up!

Still have some pins for trade!

I am confused, you accepted my offer and I have been trying to meet up with you for several days, so now you are not accepting my offer???

No sorry,
i'm not needing any credits, sorry for the mix up.

Then why did you accept my offer and have me looking for you for two days? I could have gotten a magic in the past two days with the credits I was saving for you, but no, now I have none. thanks

Then why did you accept my offer and have me looking for you for two days? I could have gotten a magic in the past two days with the credits I was saving for you, but no, now I have none. thanks

Well you could always offer your credits for someone elses magic.
But the last time I checked, I could always change my mind on what I'm looking for before I've made a trade. :confused3
As for you looking for me the last two days, I posted yesterday that I withdrew my acceptance to your offer, hoping you would read it asap and not continue to hope the credits for the trade.
Didn't mean to upset you and I tried to let you know. I apologize. I'm not sure what else you want me to say.
Yet again..I'm truly sorry for the mix up.

i have candy canes, will u take 2 for 2 magic pins?

Sorry I'm actually not looking for candy canes :(

Well at least now I know your ethics on trading, you accept offers then back out. Unlike most people, when you accept an offer then you should follow through. Had you not accepted I would not be saying this. Well I hope everyone else can see that if you accept their offer not to count on really recieving anything because before you meet up with them on vmk someone may make a better offer. If you want to run items for days to wait for better offers then don't ACCEPT an offer!! My only problem is with you accepting an offer telling me to meet you then backing out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter