Trading Items For Credits: Updated! (9/9)

I offer 7,200 for the Black HM shoes.
Also offer 1,000 for 2 Green Barrel Chairs.

Thanks for your consideration, Michelle

I offer 8,000 for the Black HM shoes.
Also offer 1,000 for 2 Green Barrel Chairs.

Thanks for your consideration, Michelle

4x Green barrel chairs/ over 500 each
7x Pieces of ice/ over 500 each
12x Snow Rugs/ over 1,000 each
1x Pink dress top/over 750
1x Pink dress shoes/ over 750
1x Crown/ over 1,000

These are the items I am still interested in. Could we make some kind of deal?

Hi I'm new, and I was just wondering how I go about getting you the credits (I see you talking about through the quest machine or whatever but I don't get it, sorry. :() if I want to buy something? I have lots of stuff (although I really can't seem to tell what you actually have left. lol) I would like to buy from you, so if you could get back to me soon, that would be awesome. :) ty

California_Dreamin said:
Hiya, just wondering if the pink top and shoes are still available? :goodvibes :goodvibes I could up my offer to 4,000.. :blush:
I'll just stop the bidding at them for that.
:)
I was sick today I didn't come on earlier to check everything.

PrincessJen09 said:
Could you update what things are going for and what is still left? Thanks! :)
I try to keep updating the first post with what people offered. I didn't update any today because I was sick all day.

pinkCHICLETT said:
I try to keep updating the first post with what people offered. I didn't update any today because I was sick all day.

I saw that you updated it this morning, but I saw a lot more posts and wasnt sure what was still available. You dont have to rush to update it. Just do it when you have time. :goodvibes Feel better!!! Summer is no time to feel crummy. :grouphug:

Pink, I am gonna buy me a quest machine today ... so my offers are still ok for herbie couch and the teleportation magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter