Trading Green santa Ears, 50th lamp, & Furniture, Pins, Clothes - Updated 12/23

NP

do u know abount the new winter items
?

There a mickey suprise gift

The 500 each
have a good day on vmk!

I will give you seven green soldiers for the two tron bikes if you are interested let me know!

Hey again Ash:)

I'm interested in the Pirate Turret how many credit sprees are interested for this?:confused:

LMK:)

hehe i'm open to just about anything. I'm going to say 500 each more or less? let me know what you think :)

i offer 1,500k sprees each for the 7 pirate turrets...if they are the ones im thinking of. What type are they? And is that teleport magic still available?

i offer 1,500k sprees each for the 7 pirate turrets...if they are the ones im thinking of. What type are they? And is that teleport magic still available?

I don't have a picture of them but they are the ones that come as prizes in the keys for pirates. they have what looks like a castle tower and i believe they are 2 wide. I even think there is a cannon on it too. let me know if you are still intersted.

Thank You Ash for the great trade the turrets look great in my room:)
Can't thank u enought.:thumbsup2

ah the pirate maze turret walls, im gonna pass.
do you still have teleport magic?

im interested in:
teleport magic
bling magic
tron table/chairs set
full kali

i can offer the following:
Gumdrop chairs Red x23
Gumdrop chairs Green x19
Candy pops x7
Chocolate carpet x2
candy cane lighted poles x12
candy cane fence x11

ah the pirate maze turret walls, im gonna pass.
do you still have teleport magic?

im interested in:
teleport magic
bling magic
tron table/chairs set
full kali

i can offer the following:
Gumdrop chairs Red x23
Gumdrop chairs Green x19
Candy pops x7
Chocolate carpet x2
candy cane lighted poles x12
candy cane fence x11

I don't have teleport anymore at this moment. I will update soon. I do have the blink, tron table/chairs, and full kali if you wanted to offer on those. :)

i dont really know how to price kali, bling, tron set, so what of my offer do you think would be fair?

Hmm for the kali how about:
20 Red Gum Drop Chairs (or 6K)

for the Bling magic:
7 Candy pops
7 Green Gum Drops
(or 7k total)

for the tron set:
12 lighted poles
8 Green Gum Drops
(or 10K total)

These are my estimates. Please let me know if you like them or not. If you don't, please make an offer Thanks

Thanks Dr_Zero for your fast and great trade and patience. :)

Hmm for the kali how about:
20 Red Gum Drop Chairs (or 6K)

for the Bling magic:
7 Candy pops
7 Green Gum Drops
(or 7k total)

for the tron set:
12 lighted poles
8 Green Gum Drops
(or 10K total)

These are my estimates. Please let me know if you like them or not. If you don't, please make an offer Thanks

i actually got 2 tron table sets for 4k before, so i think 10k is too big a leap. either about 2k each or you can scratch it, i dont mind either. deal for the kali and bling magic :goodvibes

Well I am not sure I feel 2K is enough for the tron table and chairs, so for now we can scratch it.

for the other two - sounds good. I'm around now for about 45 min before I am going to another function. let me know if you are avaliable and where to meet in a PM. :)

Hey Ash,

Gosh I just can't seen to stop offering for your stuff:rotfl2:
I'm now interested in your 50th Lamp,blue penny press,Holiday 06 pin.
LMK how many credit spree you woul like for those:)

Thank You!:goodvibes

Hey pirate - i'm just on my way out the door. I'm not sure how much for each really. here is a rough estimate

50th lamp (i love these so its hard to pry them out of my hands lol) 10K-ish?
blue penny press 7k-ish
HOliday 06 pin 3k-ish

:) let me know what you think, or if you'd like to re-offer for them.

Hey pirate - i'm just on my way out the door. I'm not sure how much for each really. here is a rough estimate

50th lamp (i love these so its hard to pry them out of my hands lol) 10K-ish?
blue penny press 7k-ish
HOliday 06 pin 3k-ish

:) let me know what you think, or if you'd like to re-offer for them.

Heya,

I may be hable to do for the press and pin:) would u accept 5K for the press sense a few were given as prizes in Dream Mont if not I'll take 7K then:)at the moment I'll pass on the lamp u may stay with those little ears:laughing:

Tell me what u think and LMK when we can meet tommorrow:) Also have fun were ever your going:thumbsup2

Thanks again:hug:

Heya,

I may be hable to do for the press and pin:) would u accept 5K for the press sense a few were given as prizes in Dream Mont if not I'll take 7K then:)at the moment I'll pass on the lamp u may stay with those little ears:laughing:

Tell me what u think and LMK when we can meet tommorrow:) Also have fun were ever your going:thumbsup2

Thanks again:hug:

Sorry for my Delay pirate. Yes I can do 5K for the press. and 3K for the pin. :) if that sounds good send me a PM and we will set things up. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter