Trading Elements: Boys vs Girls CLOSED ACTIVE

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
“Trading Elements” Boys vs Girls Swap

Due date is June 8th (that is when I need to receive your package. Please mail packages out by June 1st with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. I will wait one week to return them just in case someone‘s doesn‘t arrive on schedule).

This will consist of two teams: boy team and girl team. Each team will have 4 players. You will make your four each of choice element geared toward your team. You will receive four elements from the opposing team. I will start with 2 “games” and open up as needed. You may choose up to two teams to start.
This is open to newbie and experienced swappers.

These elements can be Disney or Everyday themed.

1. Choose your Team
2. These kits will consist of 1 element of your choice. See list for more details.
3. PM me with your DIS name, name, home address, email address, and phone numbers. Email and phone numbers will only be used to follow up if I have not heard from you.
4. Post your weekly status on the Progress thread - which will be posted after the slots are filled.
YOU MUST CHECK IN 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE DUE DATE. IFNOT A PM/EMAIL WILL BE SENT AND IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS, YOUR SPOT WILL BE ANGELLED.
5. Check the progress thread for your status - it will be updated with ship info and received info.
6. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each kit. You‘ll have 4 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag. – Please be sure to include your name, your DIS name. Include $4.60 for postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items. Delivery Confirmation is $0.65.
PLEASE DON’T SEND METERED OR CLICK-IT/SHIP-IT POSTAGE SOME HOSTESS HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH THIS RECENTLY.
7. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
8. There will be 4 people per group. The total groups will depend on enthusiasm.
9. HAVE FUN!!

NOTE: You will NOT be getting any of your own back.
NO hand written lettering on ANY items. Please use computer fonts, rub-ons, or stamps.
NOTE: Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon/fiber, 3D stickers (matted sticker/clipart is okay too) or embossing.

Element Selection:
Photo Mat: 1PP big enough to hold 4x6 photo with no cropping, double matted and embellished
Photo Frame: 1PP big enough to hold 4x6 photo with no cropping, double matted and embellished
Journaling Box: 1PP at least a 3x3 writing area, double matted and embellished
Tag: 2 pp for 2x3 or larger if you wish, double matted and embellished, include either ribbon/fiber or eyelet/brad in the hole
Embellished Squares: 2PP 1-1/2x1-1/2 or larger if you wish, double matted and embellished
Slide Mounts: 2PP be creative here please
Envelopes: 2PP be creative please
File Folders or Matchbooks: 1 PP if medium size or lager, 2 pp if mini sized. Must be embellished in some way
Bottle Caps: 2PP if metal, 4PP if paper
Library Pocket and Tag: 1PP no smaller than to hold 2x3 a tag that should have ribbon/fiber or eyelet in the hole
Shaker Box: 1PP be creative please
Paper Piecing: 1PP be creative please
License Plate: 1PP be creative please
Signage/Bookmark/Topper: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished

Game 1 CLOSED MAKE 5
Boys
1. tiggermei
2. PN96
3. Mickster
4. Mickeyteacher
5. AWM
Girls
1. MazdaUK
2. momx3boys
3. B&MB
4. AWM
5. bobcat

Game 2 CLOSED MAKE 4
Boys
1. B&MB
2. bobcat
3. MazdaUK
4. AWM
Girls
1. PN96
2. Mickster
3. Mazda
4. Mickeyteacher

So we make girlie stuff and get boy things in return, and vice versa. What a brilliant idea :blush:

Put me for the girls team in group one please

Your extras are waiting :love:

This should be fun. Please put me in group 1 for girls.

Gee, Mazda, wonder why you think it's a good idea? :rolleyes:

I've noticed that so far it's the boy Moms who have the desire to make girlie things. :rotfl:

Updated to here.

This sounds like an interesting change of pace. Sign me up for boys. I love the work of the ladies currently signed up for girls so I am going to be blessed. :dance3:

Wow, thank you so much for the compliment. :cloud9: That made this day all the better.

I will put you in.

I bought one of those Jinger premade elements and I was thinking of replicating that. Can I do the same thing for both groups, one boy and 1 girl?

I don't know what a Jinger is.

As long as the boy is boyish and the girl is girlish, I don't see a problem with the elements being the same in both games.

Mickster did that for the school swap. Just changed up the colors.

I bought one of those Jinger premade elements and I was thinking of replicating that. Can I do the same thing for both groups, one boy and 1 girl?

LOL!
I didn't buy any but I sure did look at them and think.. I can do that.. or at least try to.. I sketched several of the pre-made layouts..

image.cfm

That one is adorable.. You could definitely do that one both ways...
Good thing you should me..that way I don't do that one! LOL

I was joining because you were joining...

I think we can handle 8 elements with school ending soon!!!
If not... we'll be in trouble together...
OK, off for the night.. DH wants to chat about the day tomorrow.. WE have to be about 3 places in 2 different directions...and kids are everywhere... but we will get where we need to go.. we just need our game plan!

I was joining because you were joining...

I think we can handle 8 elements with school ending soon!!!
If not... we'll be in trouble together...
OK, off for the night.. DH wants to chat about the day tomorrow.. WE have to be about 3 places in 2 different directions...and kids are everywhere... but we will get where we need to go.. we just need our game plan!

Hanging out here. DH's flight doesn't get in til midnight. DS5 is at a sleep over, DD is asleep, the other 2 are watching Kronks New Groove.

I have to finish my P&P element and get that mailed off with my SS stuff.

We sooo enable each other.......

WOW! It is very cool.

Okay, I'm putting you both in for one of each.

Thanks. I'll have to play around on that sight for ideas now.

Hanging out here. DH's flight doesn't get in til midnight. DS5 is at a sleep over, DD is asleep, the other 2 are watching Kronks New Groove.

I have to finish my P&P element and get that mailed off with my SS stuff.

We sooo enable each other.......

Yes, we definitely enable one another..
Now, I have to finish my rolodex...and than I'm caught up until this one and the paper bag.. Yipee!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter