• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trading a few things for credits-trades complete pls close

since i am tied for firework magic 5 star will take back my offer, and offer towards pirate pin set and bat magic!!!

I still offer 15000 for Bat magic
and my new offer for pirate pin set is 8000

Thank you for letting me know about the 5* Firework Magic. You are still leading for the Bat magic and are now in the lead for the Pirate Pin Set.

Redsfan

Anymore offers? I will be closing this thread today at 5PM Pacific time.

Redsfan

I offer this
1x Gold Mickey Ears-5550
1x 5* Fireworks Magic-6100
1x 1* Bat Magic-15,100

are you going to end this thread? It is past 5pm pacific time, isn't it???

Bat magic trade was beat by 100 so it will go to end of night, so in that case i offer 16000

And thank you for the 4 pirate pins!!!!
Trade went well

Thanks For The Trade - All Went Well

Thank you for the trade, also. It went great except for the lag monster attacking me. :lmao:

Bat magic trade was beat by 100 so it will go to end of night, so in that case i offer 16000

And thank you for the 4 pirate pins!!!!
Trade went well

You are leading for the Bat Magic. But you are wrong about when I am closing the last 3 items that are for trade. They will be closing on Wednesday night at about 9 PM Pacific Time as long as i am home from work by then.

Redsfan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter