Trading 3" Vinylmation dolls

One of my trades came with a card this week!

I consider that a lucky moment though after Steven Miller said it was designed to be done without the cards, and apparently CMs aren't even supposed to take them.

Congrats on your trade with card:cheer2:
"Which one did you get?"
It's good to know there is still hope for those of us that want to trade with cards!:woohoo:

Got an Urban 3 Cheeseburger - felt kinda bad as the figure I was trading for it, I had gotten from another blind trade the day before, and it had no card with it to give.

Got an Urban 3 Cheeseburger - felt kinda bad as the figure I was trading for it, I had gotten from another blind trade the day before, and it had no card with it to give.

Congrats on the chesseburger! It is one of my husband's favorites! Now they just need to release the condiments set to go with it! LOL!

Congrats on the chesseburger! It is one of my husband's favorites! Now they just need to release the condiments set to go with it! LOL!

Did you see the new pics of the Condiment set from yesterday's trading night? I admit I was doubtful about it at first, but the salt and pepper shakers, and honey bear really did it for me. Price is a little steep at $85 for the six pack though. :/

Did you see the new pics of the Condiment set from yesterday's trading night? I admit I was doubtful about it at first, but the salt and pepper shakers, and honey bear really did it for me. Price is a little steep at $85 for the six pack though. :/

Yes! I love that set! Esp. the honey bear! They are limited to 2000 though. They are about $14 a piece which is almost if not the same price of the Big Eyes. I hope I can get a set!

Yeah Big Eyes are $13 each which to me again is way too high. Sorts and Oh Mickey are $15 and they come with a Jr. :/

Hi vmk_wdw! I have a few vinyls that I am trying to trade! :)

I have:
Urban 2 - Patchwork
Urban 3 - Red Gears
Park 4 - Tower of Terror
Jr. - Eyeball

I am looking for quite a few, so anyone please PM me if you are interested in trading! Thanks! :thumbsup2

They have a designated vinylmation trading time each day at the Yacht Club gift shop and over at the Beach Club gift shop too. Not sure of the exact times.

They have a designated vinylmation trading time each day at the Yacht Club gift shop and over at the Beach Club gift shop too. Not sure of the exact times.

thats cool but i have no idea when ill be down in wdw again:confused3

One of my trades came with a card this week!

I consider that a lucky moment though after Steven Miller said it was designed to be done without the cards, and apparently CMs aren't even supposed to take them.

On the VinylNation forums they have an artist card buy/trade thread -- I had traded one of my vinyls in WDW and got one without a card and was recently able to purchase the card to go alongside it! If you're wanting to complete your card collection after trades it's a good place to look.

On the VinylNation forums they have an artist card buy/trade thread -- I had traded one of my vinyls in WDW and got one without a card and was recently able to purchase the card to go alongside it! If you're wanting to complete your card collection after trades it's a good place to look.

i belong to vinylnation too!

We were at DTD last week. There were about 4 different locations that actually did the trading. Most of the cast members were very good, some even let the boys try several times to get a vinyl they wanted or needed. They said one trade per person per day per location. However, for the most part, they CM's let them try a few times until they got one they wanted. We went down with about 12 to trade and came back with 12 different ones. They boys were sooooo happy to have added to our collection!

anyone got vinys for trade? or do we all belong to vinynation?

I read this thread and I want to ask for clarification.

We are going to Disneyland (CA) in September.

Are there stores there that provide the opportunity to trade a vinylmation?

Can I just bring one with me and then the kids could pick out one they want?

Do they have to have tags or packaging to be tradeable? Can they be played with?

I was going to buy a few of the clear that are on sale for $5.99. Can we bring these with us and trade them for ones we see at the store?

Thanks - as you can see I am new at this - we won't be avid collectors or traders but I thought it would be something fun for the kids to do if I brought some pins and some vinylmation "dolls" to trade.

Thanks all!

Nevermind - within hours of posting this idea the couple I had had in my cart were gone - I think I'll stay out of this trading business.

Heh, I realize. I've actually been on VN for quite a while now.

Heh, I realize. I've actually been on VN for quite a while now.

vinynation is great site to find out the lastest information on ones that have been released and any that have not. I have made some great trades and made some great friends on the site as well, also you can find better deals on that site for vinys then what ebay has. I was able to complete two of the series. id also be willing to make trades to anyone on here, i do have some double that id be willing to trade for ones i dont have.

I have the following 3" from Park 3 series to trade
Big Al, WDW Castle, Carousal, Pirate Auctioneer, America Sings, Monorail Blue, Animation, and Mission Spacesuit. They all have the cards. I am looking for some of the early Park 1 and 2 and Urban 1 and 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter