• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trades!!! (JUST ADDED GREEN EXPLORER SHIRT & MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM ASKING AT 8-10K FOR THE FIRE WALL

IM

I REALLY DONT LIKE ANYTHING ON THAT LIST EXCEPT THE SEA GREEN CACTUS...LETS SEE IF YOU CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER. THANKS!

I'm not that rich but I can give you too cactus chairs also I can give you red penny press everest chair and retro turnstile color GOLD EDITION if no i would also add a birthday pin :) but most likely not I will think about it

I'm not that rich but I can give you too cactus chairs also I can give you red penny press everest chair and retro turnstile color GOLD EDITION if no i would also add a birthday pin :) but most likely not I will think about it

I THINK I WILL HAVE TO PASS! THE PINS ARE PRETTY RARE! THANKS ANYWAYS

Hi!! I'l give you 10,000 for your firewall and 25,000 for your green explorer shirt. I have a quest machine ready to be loaded if you're interested. :)

I'll offer:

1X PIRATE STOOL - 10,000 (if this is both post and stool)
4X PIRATE RUG (SMALL) - 2,000 each, total 8,000
1X FIRE WALL - 10,000
1X PIRATE COUCH - 10,000

Total 38,000 credits for those items

Hi!! I'l give you 10,000 for your firewall and 25,000 for your green explorer shirt. I have a quest machine ready to be loaded if you're interested. :)

Oh, just saw you have pink nemo chairs too. I'll give you 1000 per chair.

for the firewall im looking for higher offer and on the green explorer shirt i have to pass and wait to see what offers comes up. but for the pink chairs i can do 1k each...let me know when your on. thanks

9,000 for the red baseball hat

i have to wait and see what other offers are out there..i will let you know! thanks!

for the firewall im looking for higher offer and on the green explorer shirt i have to pass and wait to see what offers comes up. but for the pink chairs i can do 1k each...let me know when your on. thanks

Hmm, I thought you had said you were looking in the 8-10K range...

I'm interested in the pink chair trade, but I'll wait until I see what you're doing with the green explorer shirt. I'd rather do everything at once to make it simple.

Hi there.

I'll offer:

Explorer Shirt - 25K, HKDL Shirt Blue

Baseball Cap - 5K, Pirate Couch, Firewall, HKDL Shirt Blue

Thanks

Hmm, I thought you had said you were looking in the 8-10K range...

I'm interested in the pink chair trade, but I'll wait until I see what you're doing with the green explorer shirt. I'd rather do everything at once to make it simple.

if you go 12k for the fire wall then you have a deal. thanks!

I'll offer:

1X PIRATE STOOL - 10,000 (if this is both post and stool)
4X PIRATE RUG (SMALL) - 2,000 each, total 8,000
1X FIRE WALL - 10,000
1X PIRATE COUCH - 10,000

Total 38,000 credits for those items

I CAN DO:

1X FIREWALL FOR 12K-15K
1X PIRATE COUCH FOR 10K-12K

I TRADED THE OTHER ITEMS

LET ME KNOW! THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter