4x Green 50th director chair
Black Saucer Chair
Pink Candy Cane
Cookie Tree
2x Blue Rocker
Green cookie wreath
3x Cyan heart chair
Spider web wall divider
Complete gold edition set: Penny Press, Generator, Scoreboard, Turnstyle, Rope Divider, Phiharmagic chair.

Pins:
Stitch Pin
Full Pirate Pin set with Jolly Roger
Full Food set with Churro
Full Hotel pins including Grand California pin

Clothing:
Stitch hat
Sparrow Hat
Sparrow Jacket
Sparrow Pants
Sparrow Shoes
Grey Mansion top
Grey Mansion Pants
Mansion Top Hat
Space bubble
Space suit top Yellow
Space suit pants Yellow
Space shoes Yellow
Peter Pan Hat
Pirate with Patch Hat
Green Flip Hat

Thanks for looking!!:hippie:

I added The Stitch HAt, all this time and I thought it was in the offer:rotfl2:

good luck to u ladydooley i could never even get close to that so once again good luck on the Quest For Inferno!!:banana:

Hey lady,

Nice offer i bet you are just sick of people sayoing that but hey buts a free bump :)

Hugs,
cuteswimgirl

sick of it!!! NEVER!!! I need the emotional bump as well as the thread bump! LOL
Here's an EmoBump for ya LadyDooley! :hug:

You can get Inferno, it just takes time and patience (and a good offer, of course :rolleyes: ). You have time and the offer, I hope to extend your patience. Back in January I finally got my Inferno. I started offering for it in October. It took 82 days. I posted here at Disboards and on-line at another VMK fan site. I'd bump regularlly as you do. I'd sit for hours and hours, day after day, in my Offer Room. And finally one day someone came in and accepted. So it can be done! (You can see the whole history here.)

You do have a fine Inferno offer! The chief items being the Stitch Set and Sparrow Costume. If I might be so bold as to make a couple suggestions... Move those key items together and put them at the top of your offer. Spend time in-game sitting in your room (and when you do - post in your thread a bump that says the room is open). You want traffic - people to visit and hang out. (My Inferno came from someone who didn't see this site!) Put your items into as small a room as possible to squeeze everything in (so the offer looks bigger), but still fit 15 guests (hopefully your room can be at the top of the list sometimes). Finally, if I may also suggest, put an "ad" in your signature linking back to this thread so you get extra exposure. The more people who see your offer, the more likely you are to get someone to take it.

I hope my experience will help a bit. I know it can get frustrating to see all the posts from people who don't have Inferno (the "if I had Inferno I'd do it" messages) but keep your chin up! The time will come.

Good Luck!! :wizard:

I hope my experience will help a bit. I know it can get frustrating to see all the posts from people who don't have Inferno (the "if I had Inferno I'd do it" messages) but keep your chin up! The time will come.

Good Luck!! :wizard:

Thanks for the help!
I am rarely in my room for the inferno offer, thanks so much!!:yay:

Wow! The Best Offer I Have ever seen is a couple of stitch hats, full kali, and a DLR pumpkin. U beat it! Congrats!

Thank You, Now to just find someone willing to trade that magic!

here is a personal fishy bump for u :)

hope u get soon and my friend is trading inferno ill have to tell her

Ok i am really really really stupid i have a friend with inferno (Duh!!) i know i am stupid LOL well uh ill tell her to take a look :)

Thanks Both of you!

YOur bumps have helped and leetting your friends know!

Thanks so much!!:yay:

Super Happy and Supper thrilled!!

Thanks for everyones help and encouragement
WOOT!!!

So - Did you get it? Did you get Inferno? Was it from Pirate Steff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter