TR w/4000+ Pics/Disney on Ice w/184 Pics!!

Thanx for all the great suggestions!!! I'll look around town to see what I can come up with!! I'll make sure I post a pic when I do!! (probably won't be this week though......)

Be sure and post pictures when you decide what to do.

I know, it is kinda sad that my report part is done.....well not totally done....I still have some recapping to do!!

The candy counter was a shock.....guess I had never wandered over to look at it before. We usually went for the Jelly Belly's!!

I've been to the Jelly Belly Factory just north of Chicago in Pleasant Prairie, WI and they don't have any of those tasty chocolate treats. A bit jealous, but happy to at least have a factory close to me so I can get Belly Flops! :thumbsup2

QUOTE=DizNee Luver;37979627]That might work!! Thanx......I hadn't really thought about looking for frames!![/QUOTE]

Nice group shots and pics of the kids at BBB! Also good work on the posterboard - those pics are priceless! I would definitely get them arranged in frames - so many cute ways to display them!

Looking forward to the Photopass pics!

I've been to the Jelly Belly Factory just north of Chicago in Pleasant Prairie, WI and they don't have any of those tasty chocolate treats. A bit jealous, but happy to at least have a factory close to me so I can get Belly Flops! :thumbsup2

I don't know if the chocolate treats were a new thing or something we just never noticed before.....but man oh man did they look good!! (and they were way cheaper than the chocolate treats at Disneyland)

QUOTE=DizNee Luver;37979627]That might work!! Thanx......I hadn't really thought about looking for frames!!

Nice group shots and pics of the kids at BBB! Also good work on the posterboard - those pics are priceless! I would definitely get them arranged in frames - so many cute ways to display them!

Looking forward to the Photopass pics![/QUOTE]

BBB was fun & the kids had a blast!!
Thank you....the posterboard didn't come out exactly how I hoped....but cute nonetheless!
I think I'll try to find some of those colored frames.....I think that would really be neat!!

I'm looking forward to the Photopass pics too!!! I hope my CD shows up quick!!

So I wanted to share my experience in purchasing the Premium AP this year.

I bought my first Premium AP last year & we found with the discounts we got at the DLH, food & merchandise that it paid for itself....even if we only used it for the one trip.

This year when time rolled around to renew it.....we decided to renew mine online for $409 ($20 savings).

This is how the breakdown of discounts went this trip:

Premium Annual Pass: $409
If I had bought the 6 days for 4 Parkhoppers: -$199 ($210 to make AP worth it)
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Discount: $42.34 ($166.67)
Photo Pkgs/Ride Pics Discounts: $35.36 ($132.30)
Meals/Food Discounts: $268.43 (now I'm ahead $136.13)
Merchandise Discounts: $496.06 ........and the grand total is.......

$632.19 !!!!!

So as you can see.....it was well worth it to renew the AP this year!!! (I paid for my final World of Disney blowout with what I saved!!) Cool Beans!!

One Side Note to keep this fair.....I did have to purchase a 3 day PH so I could do the Magic Morning with the family for $184. So technically the savings were: $448.19 But still came ahead on this investment!! :cool1:

So I wanted to share my experience in purchasing the Premium AP this year.

I bought my first Premium AP last year & we found with the discounts we got at the DLH, food & merchandise that it paid for itself....even if we only used it for the one trip.

This year when time rolled around to renew it.....we decided to renew mine online for $409 ($20 savings).

This is how the breakdown of discounts went this trip:

Premium Annual Pass: $409
If I had bought the 6 days for 4 Parkhoppers: -$199 ($210 to make AP worth it)
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Discount: $42.34 ($166.67)
Photo Pkgs/Ride Pics Discounts: $35.36 ($132.30)
Meals/Food Discounts: $268.43 (now I'm ahead $136.13)
Merchandise Discounts: $496.06 ........and the grand total is.......

$632.19 !!!!!

So as you can see.....it was well worth it to renew the AP this year!!! (I paid for my final World of Disney blowout with what I saved!!) Cool Beans!!

One Side Note to keep this fair.....I did have to purchase a 3 day PH so I could do the Magic Morning with the family for $184. So technically the savings were: $448.19 But still came ahead on this investment!! :cool1:

And if any sort of Disney magic were to happen, you'd be able to go back again before it expires, and not have to pay to get in the parks!

And if any sort of Disney magic were to happen, you'd be able to go back again before it expires, and not have to pay to get in the parks!

I'm hoping to go back the first week of March for the Girl's Only Trip with the DIS Divas.....if so....then I'd have even more savings!!! :banana: My AP would expire on the last day of the trip....so it would work out perfectly!!

Hey Laurie!! Have been keeping up with your posts, but not able to reply very often. Life is crazy here. My mom's been in town, the kids start school on the 30th, Riley started football, Zoe started soccer and Ethan started both his Eagle Scout project and German at the community college. Running around with my head cut off!
Anyway, love the pics. I've wanted to send you the ones I took, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find the cord to connect the camera to the computer! As soon as I do, I'll forward them to you!
We had such a magical day with you and the family! LOVED the bbq, even if it wasn't exactly what I thought. The food was excellent and the company even better. And, I got some little girl hugs!

Laurie, I took these out of one of the 'old DLR photos' sections of my Trip Report. I was telling you about this earlier. These are the other two pictures from the DLH that used to be hanging there, upstairs (with all the other artwork). They are either still there at the DLH but have moved to a totally different section, or they have been removed entirely:

ToonTown:

1994-SUMMER-DISNEYLAND-DISNEYLAN-1.jpg

Haunted Mansion:

1994-SUMMER-DISNEYLAND-DISNEYLAN-3.jpg

Hey Laurie!! Have been keeping up with your posts, but not able to reply very often. Life is crazy here. My mom's been in town, the kids start school on the 30th, Riley started football, Zoe started soccer and Ethan started both his Eagle Scout project and German at the community college. Running around with my head cut off!
Anyway, love the pics. I've wanted to send you the ones I took, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find the cord to connect the camera to the computer! As soon as I do, I'll forward them to you!
We had such a magical day with you and the family! LOVED the bbq, even if it wasn't exactly what I thought. The food was excellent and the company even better. And, I got some little girl hugs!

Sounds like you have been busy! Glad you've been following along......I am going to copy the pictures onto a CD & mail them to you. Probably won't be until later next week....but I'll let you know when I get it sent out.

What did you think the BBQ would be?? The food was delicious!! The show a bit corny.....but the kids seemed to like it!

Had a great time that day & look forward to the next time I get down there so we can meet up again!!!

Laurie, I took these out of one of the 'old DLR photos' sections of my Trip Report. I was telling you about this earlier. These are the other two pictures from the DLH that used to be hanging there, upstairs (with all the other artwork). They are either still there at the DLH but have moved to a totally different section, or they have been removed entirely:

ToonTown:

1994-SUMMER-DISNEYLAND-DISNEYLAN-1.jpg

Haunted Mansion:

1994-SUMMER-DISNEYLAND-DISNEYLAN-3.jpg

Those are awesome Sherry!! I'm pretty sure if they had been there still, Tyler would have gotten a picture of them. He got pins of the 4 stretching pics from HM before we left......so I know I would have found those pics for sure if he had seen them!!! Thanx for sharing them......I love em!

I'm hoping to go back the first week of March for the Girl's Only Trip with the DIS Divas.....if so....then I'd have even more savings!!! :banana: My AP would expire on the last day of the trip....so it would work out perfectly!!

Well then I sure hope you get to go!! Haha, maybe you should even take me with you :lmao:

Oh, and by the way ...

Thank You!!

I got some awesome mail from you today. Keeping my fingers crossed for some Disney magic that Aladdin will be happening after all.

You can go.......please do!!!!

Your welcome......hope you get to use them.

If I can even go next year will depend on if I'm back in school or not, but I hope to be. Been talking a lot lately about how much I miss working with kids and I think I'm getting closer to that point where I know that's what I'm going to continue studying. I forget, what are the dates of the girls trip?

Cross my fingers, toes, everything! Rest assured somebody will get to experience Aladdin. I'm just pleading for it to be me!

I like February. I am just saying....

:rolleyes1 Just not sure I'd get permission to go off in February.....biggest issue would be the money!! Tax money usually comes in right at the end of February....I'd be pushing to have it in hand by the time the girls dates come up!

:rolleyes1 Just not sure I'd get permission to go off in February.....biggest issue would be the money!! Tax money usually comes in right at the end of February....I'd be pushing to have it in hand by the time the girls dates come up!

Our taxes usually come around then too. I am just trying to juggle dates you know what I mean?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter