TR Christmas WDW 2012

I'm really enjoying your pics. Thanks for sharing.

The German Train set looks like something my family would love. I'm assuming it's at the German Pavilion at Epcot?

At the German pavilion in Epcot. Earlier this year on the Disney blog showed footage where they had fitted a small video camera to the front of the train and followed through the tunnels, was good to see. Plenty of footage on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfWbdbv0Zew

Wow you sure no your way around wdw ! Thanks for sharing. I miss the grand Floridian and the hot scones in the club lounge for afternoon tea. Those gingerbread look good though!

The gingerbread and and house are always worth the look at the GF, I could not get any photos of the front of the gingerbread house as a CM was doing training on how to make and decorate with gingerbread.

Yum. I'm really looking forward to dinner at Saana.

Have you tried the Chai Dessert? I'm a huge Chai Latte fan and that looks like it might be a perfect dessert for me.

Enjoyed the food at Sanaa but not into Chai dessert!

Another day at MK. How is your record attempt at Mickey's Philharmagic shaping up?

Only three so far. Our friends left this morning, now we will be free to go where we want.

New Years eve at Animal Kingdom, one of the quieter days of the year!

DSC00682_resize_zps808d806f.jpg

DSC00684_resize_zps691ec54d.jpg

Kilimanjaro Safaris.

IMG_9457_resize_zps48ca16c8.jpg

IMG_9458_resize_zpsc9e23e5a.jpg

IMG_9461_resize_zps9060cba6.jpg

IMG_9464_resize_zps76c428d4.jpg

IMG_9466_resize_zpsbcd646ad.jpg

Pumbaa

IMG_9472_resize_zps03152621.jpg

IMG_9478_resize_zps3be823bd.jpg

White Rhino

DSC00670_resize_zps43bb9e63.jpg

Our friend took this panoramic photo of the Boardwalk.

DSC00737a_zps045246e0.jpg

Colin that is a great shot of the lion on Kilimanjaro Safari. I am so jealous I have been on the safari about 10 times now and best i have scored is the tip of a tail.

What time of day did you go?

Colin that is a great shot of the lion on Kilimanjaro Safari. I am so jealous I have been on the safari about 10 times now and best i have scored is the tip of a tail.

What time of day did you go?

Sometimes you need to be lucky!

About 3 pm, there was the one male and two females, and they were on the close side not the far side where you usually see them.

Continuing to enjoy the wonderful pics and commentary-thanks for taking the trouble to post. I love the LK limited ed painting!

Good news, got our 350 point resale, will be added to our total when it gets entered at DVC member services.

ColinA said:
Good news, got our 350 point resale, will be added to our total when it gets entered at DVC member services.

That is good news ColinA! Congratulations! How do you plan on using them?

:thumbsup2 congrats what resort is your home resort you must have a fair whack of dues each year.

Boardwalk is home and the points are relative, the more you have the longer you can stay and the higher the annual dues!

Fort Wilderness Christmas time during the day!

DSCN7074_resize_zpsc71f629b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter