Tower of Terror Bazzill Element Swap - Swap Completed

TPCShauna

<font color=green> Most Cheerful Creativear<br><fo
Welcome to the Tower of Terror Bazzill Element Swap! The purpose of this swap is to create elements that are similar enough to create one really incredible 2-page layout!

We will have 1 4-person group.

Please choose one element from the list below. Please, no duplicates within a group. This is a Bazzill-only swap. You may use any shade of Black, Grey or White Bazzill as the base colors for your element. Patterned paper is acceptable for use as an embellishment. Please make a note of the colors you use and include a list of them with your swap items.

Once signups are closed, I will open a progress thread for people to check in. I will then send out my address and email, and ask you to also PM me with your name, home address and email address.

PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

The Due date for this swap is May 11. Please mail all packages by May 4. Please remember that I am in California so Priority Mail packages from the East Coast will take anywhere from 3 days to 1 week. I will mail packages back as soon as I have all sets. I will be asking everyone to check in 2 weeks prior to the due date. If I have not heard from you at that point, I will ask for an angel to fill in for you.

Please mail using the priority mail envelopes. For packaging, make individual packets of your swap items using Ziploc bags or plastic wrap for each person--you will have 6 sets for each group you are in. In or on the bags, please include your name, DIS name, group number and Bazzill color names. Place the individual baggies/plastic wrapped items inside another larger Ziploc and label this as well. Include $4.05 in cash or a $4.05 stamp for return postage. Please don’t send metered or click-it/ship-it postage – some hostesses have had issues with these.

Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun!

Element Selection:
Please, no hand lettering on any items, use computer fonts, rub-ons, stamps, etc.
Ideas for embellishing include using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, 3D stickers, matted stickers or clipart, and embossing or any other ideas you may have – be creative!

1 Topper - 8 inches wide, double matted and embellished
1 Large Tag - double matted and embellished, include either fibers/ribbons or eyelet in the hole, no smaller than 2 x 4, larger if you wish
2 Small Tags – any size, double matted and embellished
Library Pocket with Tag – both embellished
4 Decorated Squares - double matted and embellished
2 slide mounts - embellished
1 Matted Song Lyric/Poem or Quote - Song Lyric/Poem/Quote area must be no smaller than 3 x 3, double matted and embellished

Group 1
1. TPCShauna - Topper
2. YodasMom - 2 Slide Mounts
3. Faerie - Matted Song Lyric/Poem/Quote and Embellished Squares
4. rlovew - Library pocket and tag

Mailing Tracker:
Shipped :woohoo:
Received :yay:
Returned :cheer2:

YodasMom :cheer2: - SO CUTE!!!
Faerie :cheer2: - LOVE the squares!!!
rlovew :cheer2: - LOVE the font!
TPCShauna :cheer2:

Pictures are located here: http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r152/tpcshauna/Tower%20of%20Terror%20Element%20Swap/

Happy Swapping!!! :flower3:

Any more interest? I figure I will leave sign-ups up through Monday and then shut it down.

This might turn into a really easy swap, ladies. We might only have 4 in our group!

If no one else signs up, put me down for squares too

That would mean you would get two of everyone else's elements. Is that what you wanted? :confused: I'm fine with that if you do but just wanted to point it out to make sure.

no, everyone else can just do the 4, I'll just do two elements :D I have a plan for squares for my page and it isn't hard to do a few more sets :)

Anyone else interested in this one? Sign-ups will stay open until Monday.

I ordered Brazzill paper from scrapbookpals.com since I have no way to get it here locally. It came in today(rather quick for free shipping since I only ordered in Monday evening). I can definately see why people like it so much. I am looking forward to working with it. I have gotten some swaps in the past where people used Brazzill and it is definately thicker than the other cardstock I can get here. I am looking forward to doing this.

Rebecca

I am so hooked on Bazzill! It is literally the only cardstock I use. Watch out! Once you go Bazzill, you'll never go back! :thumbsup2

First post is updated, ladies. We'll be a petite group of 4 for this swap. I just PMd my info to everyone. Please send me back a PM with your name, home address and email address.

Since we are so small, I figured we could just use this thread as our progress thread. I don't think we need to worry about regular updates - just keep us all posted if there is a problem.

Let me know if you have any questions!

I ordered Brazzill paper from scrapbookpals.com since I have no way to get it here locally. It came in today(rather quick for free shipping since I only ordered in Monday evening). I can definately see why people like it so much. I am looking forward to working with it. I have gotten some swaps in the past where people used Brazzill and it is definately thicker than the other cardstock I can get here. I am looking forward to doing this.

Rebecca

I haven't purchased my paper yet. What colors did you order? I figure I can pick up the same ones and our pieces will match.

I did my quote boxes last night - they turned out awesome (with a bit of help from my darling BF with some photoshop)

I ordered the blck monochromatic pack- I know it has Raven, Smoke, and 3 other shades of grey but I haven't choosen which ones I will definately use of them. I ordered it from scrapbookpals. com- it was $7.99 for the 25 sheets of 12 by 12. Is that a good price? They get things sent very quickly and no shipping charges if it is more than $25.00 that you spend.

Rebecca

I found my paper at a LSS up north when I was there. I know there's Raven and two shades of gray but I didn't catch the names.

I ordered the blck monochromatic pack- I know it has Raven, Smoke, and 3 other shades of grey but I haven't choosen which ones I will definately use of them. I ordered it from scrapbookpals. com- it was $7.99 for the 25 sheets of 12 by 12. Is that a good price? They get things sent very quickly and no shipping charges if it is more than $25.00 that you spend.

Rebecca

That's an INCREDIBLE price! I would pay $14.75 for the same amount of Bazzill at my LSS. Great buy!

OK. I will use Raven as my base then. There are three different shades of Bazzill Black and I wanted to use one that would match. Thanks for getting back to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter