TouchedbyAngels

TouchedbyAngels

Earning My Ears
This is Stella Jimmy's MIL and Tammy's Mom--Just a quick update. Had blood work done, kidneys are 100%. Lungs are clear and no signs of infection. I had my feeding tube removed and I am healing very quickly. I have returned to work 1/2 days until July. I see the Doc. again on July 10 for more blood work. Keep praying that things will only get better. Thanks for all the prayers and kind words.

Thanks for the update, that is wonderful news!:thumbsup2

Glad to hear your wonderful improvements!!! Welcome to disboards with your own name (which is perfect for you!!).

So glad to hear that things continue to improve and hope that your next visit to the doctor brings further good news.

Stella...that is wonderful news!! :)

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your progress. It is great to hear that you are doing so well.

Best wishes for continued recovery.

I am so happy that everything is working out for you. Best wishes for your continued recovery!

Donna

So when are J&T taking you to WDW with them? You have a real reason to celebrate!!:cheer2:

Hi all, this is Tammy's Mom and Jimmy's MIL. Just a quick update. I am back at work full time now. I get very tired easily and my body hurts. The doctors said that is normal. He said for about the next 6 to 8 months when I get really tired my body will feel like it has the flu. I am so thankful to all of you for your prayers. It's incredible to read from people I have never met praying for me. I go back to the doctor on Sept 4th. I will try to give you another update then. Stella

Wow, back to work full time! Congratulations on your recovery so far, and I'll be praying for your continued progress! It takes lots of stamina to "do" WDW, and I'm guessing that's one of your goals!
Bobbi :goodvibes

Thanks for the update. So glad to hear you are doing so much better. It sounds like its time to start planning that next trip to WDW. Take care.

I am so thankful to all of you for your prayers. It's incredible to read from people I have never met praying for me.
Hi Stella! We're all happy and excited to hear the good news. Although many of us have posted best wishes and remembered you in our prayers, that is really just the tip of the iceberg. For every post expressing support on this board, there have probably been 100 people who didn't post, but who remembered you in private...in their own way. Get better, and keep us posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter