Torsie's Enchanted Journey Pre Trip Report

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
Having got way too excited when reading Small World’s Pre TR it has inspired me to do my own, as work is pretty quiet today (and of course DLRP is a lot more exciting!!!).

The Cast:

Me – Victoria (Torsie) - 23 – Lover of all things Disney, and currently loving Enchanted!! (hence the title)
DBF – Jack (23 in 4 days) – Quite likes Disney, more so since putting up with 4 years of me! He went to DLRP once on a very rushed coach trip, but didn’t see any characters and only went on 4 rides as it was so busy! Didn’t see a parade either, and he can’t remember the castle!?!?

Jack and I go away for a short break every year between our birthdays – mine’s at the end of may, his the end of June. It was going to be DLRP last year, but at the last minute we opted for Marrakech. After a hideous 4 week bout of e.coli on returning from last year’s trip, I made Jack promise this year I would get my DLRP wish! And I have!! As you can see, we are going away later than usual as I really wanted to see the fireworks and fantillusion!!!

We are going July 6th-9th (11 days! Eee!) And staying at SL in a Montana Lakeside Room (as long as there isn’t any scaffolding!!)

We are getting the Disney Direct Eurostar and so I’m hoping we can be all checked in and in the park by 2pm! Also its good to know we wont be hungry as if the Leisure Select Disney service is anything like their Paric service we will have had so a huge cooked breakfast:) This gives me time to fit in IASW (my Disney favourite!) and POTC before the parade and maybe even BTM which is Jack’s favourite, but I think he’ll LOVE POTC – he didn’t even know it was there when he went before…:-(

We have a reservation at Walt’s on our first evening at 7.30 pm, so would be nice if we can get a window seat and see Candlebration but I’m not too fussed if we miss it on our first day. Then we should have plenty of time to settle into a good spot for fantillusion and the fireworks (which I am going to sob my eyes out at!!)

On our second day we will get up very early and have SL breakfast at 7 so we can really do EMH to the max. We also have reservations for Lucky Nugget at 7pm which I am very excited about!!! At the moment I’m planning for this to be mostly a day in the studios, but I don’t want to plan about different rides and stuff until I know how busy it is and what Jack wants to do.

Third day I’m hoping we can get GMFB for about 9am on this day, so we can do a few bits during EMH or maybe even have a bit of a lie in! We don’t have any dinner reservations for this day, and we’ll wait and see what takes our fancy on the first couple of days and book then.

For our last day we have a reservation at Café Mickey at 1pm. Then we’ll leave the parks after the parade. :-(

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

*Onto TR Intro*

:yay: feeling your excitement already, me and my gf ( 26 and 31 ) are going in september for our first DLP trip and my first Disney trip ever. My gf has been to WDW, lucky thing.

Having fun planning things already, can't believe what we've been missing out on.

Looking forward to your trip report, we need all the help we can get to make sure we make the most of our 4 days

Wishing you some magic your way :wizard:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay what a good plan!
similar to how we did our days, we got the gmf breakfast for 9.45am, and it was fine - some stuff was running low, but they kept bringing more out :)
we too finished our last day with cafe mickey (12pm tho) and it was nearly empty when we arrived, so got lots of interaction with mickey n minnie who were first out!!
will be interested to hear what u think of lucky nugget, as am thinkin of that for our dec trip!!

im gettin all excited for u now!! enjoy!! :tinker:

Sounds like a great trip already...You will have a blast :)

I wish September would hurry up lol!

Let me know how the pin trading goes aswell ;)

Aww, thanks everyone for liking my plans!!

I can't wait to do my single digit dance!!

Here is my 2-days-till-my-single-digit-dance dance

:woohoo: :dance3: :banana: :yay: :banana: :dance3: :woohoo:

Sounds like a great plan!! :cool1: :yay: Can't believe he can't remember the castle, of all things? lol.

Sounds like a great plan!! :cool1: :yay: Can't believe he can't remember the castle, of all things? lol.

I know, poor thing!

He doesn't think he went in fantaslyand or discoveryland at all either.

Just went on BTM, Phantom manor, Swiss Family Tree and Indiana Jones to the best of his memory.

That's why we re going to fantasyland first thing!!

Great start Victoria. You must be made up that the fireworks are rumoured to be Enchanted :goodvibes

Oh yes. Like you wouldn't believe!! I've moved my 1st nights Walts reservation back so I can get the best spot possible.

Just have to make sure Idont drink much with dinner!!

Great pre trippie, I'm already excited for you!! I can't wait to go back and next year I am planning it so we go for the summer fireworks!:yay:

lol sounds like you're good to go! I will probably see you there!!!

Thanks guys!!!

I'm glad you liked my trippie and it hasn;t bored you like ti does my family members (including Jack! lol!)

I love the DIS! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter