Topper'n'Tags Sign Ups CLOSED - ACTIVE

Looking at all of your beautiful work please tell me what adhesives you all prefer that I use. I do not want to use anything that you would not want in your books. I want opinions on double sided tape, glue, staples, etc.
Right now I pretty much just use adhesive squares, but they wont really work on buttons, etx.
Thanks and have a great day!
By the way, you do find time to srap with all of these works of art?
Rita

hi susie! :wave: Did you decide what you'd like to trade for this? :flower3:

I haven't even thought about it.....Been at MD this AM.....got more meds or this headache that has been going since Friday. 2 AM this morning - I thought I was having a stroke, it hurt so bad.

Looking at all of your beautiful work please tell me what adhesives you all prefer that I use. I do not want to use anything that you would not want in your books. I want opinions on double sided tape, glue, staples, etc.
Right now I pretty much just use adhesive squares, but they wont really work on buttons, etx.
Thanks and have a great day!
By the way, you do find time to srap with all of these works of art?
Rita

I use glue dots to hold on your buttons and ribbons too...
I use a tape runner, xyron, adhesive squares.. just make sure they are acid free... I've used double stick tape before too...

When do we find time to use these works of art.. LOL You are so funny.. actually if you ask the girls most of us are collectors who will one day use these works of art!!! I've started to put a dent into my collection...but I still have a LONG way to go before I run out of items!!!

Have fun!!

I use double-sided tape for adhering layers (photo mats etc.) otherwise Xyron, glue dodts and photo squares. Or precision point glue.

We do run a regular "scrapping with swapped items" competition - once you've got some swaps backsign up for the next round. :goodvibes:

I use a tape runner or double sided tapes for many layers (photo mats, toppers, ect. For adhering things like buttons and other shaped items I generally use glue dots. For things like layers in paper piecings I use pop dots or my xyron. I also use glue dots or glue lines for ribbon.

Rebecca

I use the photo squares, tape runners, glue dots, foam squares and sometimes the Zig glue pens. When I'm doing the CJs or other things that need to stay stuck down I will use the Scotch ZipDry or Art Accentz red glue lines.

I can take the last spot if no one else wants it.
I can either do Chef Mickey or Coral Reef
Just let me know
Jennifer

Oooo, would you do Coral Reef? I actually have photos from there. :lmao:

Can you go to Chef Mickey and just take photos? I may do that before our ADR at Cali Grill our first night. Got to celebrate my 40th in style. ;)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We are FULL!!

I will get the progress thread up shortly. I need to get the list of players together.

Sorry this one is full. The calendar will show you when new swaps are taking sign ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter