Topper'n'Tags Sign Ups CLOSED - ACTIVE

I have two questions and dont know where I should post them.
1) Where do you order paper from? Are there a couple of different sites?

2)Where do you get that cool fringy stuff?What is it called when Im looking for it?
Thanks!

You need to look in the knitting section where the yarn is for those fibers. The ones I have are called WildChild eyelash fiber. They are normally $2.99 a skein, but I can find them at Big Lots for a dollar sometimes. Limited colors, but 2 bucks is 2 bucks.

I've never ordered my own paper. I put an order with 123SA before, but everything else is local.

Coolcat finished her Lion King set. I'll post a spolier later. I am almost finshed Norway. I think that leaves DD's 2nd group, but I'll double check:thumbsup2

MO2DK -- that tag is awesome!

ArizonaRita -- I just ordered from scrapsuppply and the prices were good, service good. I have heard good things about acherryontop. Check the ongoing bazzill swap thread -- lots of on-line ordering going on.

Wall-E's Cars are done, the goofy titles are cut out.

Hannah's Minnie titles are cut out and Pocahontas has a prototype done.

I'll try to post Cars and Pocahontas later!

I think I'll go template that idea I talked to you about... I took an hour nap today w/ the kids @ school!!! I have an hour to spare before we make cookies for them when they get home!

5. Epcot countries- Morocco - Photo Mat

8c. Animal Kingdom- MIckeys Jungle Jammin Parade - Tag

9. Restaurants- Pizzafari- L. Pocket and tag

11b. Anything goes Disney-Mickey ears

Sorry Pixiedust - this swap is closed (its in progress - see the other thread).

But :welcome: to the boards anyway! We love new blood! :cheer2: Have a look at the swap calendar thread (its on a sticky at the top) to check out forthcoming swap sign-ups (Tinkerbean's page swap is still open but filling fast, if you're interested). If you're not going to be aorund when sign-ups open PM the hostess and ask her to save you a slot. There's also a swap proceedure thread (or something like that) which is helpful, even if you've swapped on other boards.

Please don't think I was jumping on you - I wanted to make sure I stopped you before you cut anything! (I hate wasting materials and I'm sure you do to). This is a really friendly group so have a browse on the calendar and pick what you fancy -any hostess is happy to answer questions in advance!

Sorry Pixiedust - this swap is closed (its in progress - see the other thread).

But :welcome: to the boards anyway! We love new blood! :cheer2: Have a look at the swap calendar thread (its on a sticky at the top) to check out forthcoming swap sign-ups (Tinkerbean's page swap is still open but filling fast, if you're interested). If you're not going to be aorund when sign-ups open PM the hostess and ask her to save you a slot. There's also a swap proceedure thread (or something like that) which is helpful, even if you've swapped on other boards.

Please don't think I was jumping on you - I wanted to make sure I stopped you before you cut anything! (I hate wasting materials and I'm sure you do to). This is a really friendly group so have a browse on the calendar and pick what you fancy -any hostess is happy to answer questions in advance!
Nope, she is supposed to post, it's just the wrong thread. ;)
PixieDust32 is taking a few spots for believen.
pst Pixie, this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1872202
:)

Sorry, I didn't know. I checked back through the thread to see if there was anything about her taking a spot, and I found where you'd already informed someone it was full. I would hate someone to prepare a swap with no home for it to go to!

Sorry, I didn't know. I checked back through the thread to see if there was anything about her taking a spot, and I found where you'd already informed someone it was full. I would hate someone to prepare a swap with no home for it to go to!

I was thinking the same thing when her post hit my Blckberry.

I love that about us. :love: We are always looking out for each other. :hug:

Just incase someone pulls this one up in addition to the check in progress thread..

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

Tinkerbean has been in contact w/ AWM... AWM is w/o power due to IKE's winds as it came through the midwest...

AWM passed this onto Tinkerbean:

Needless to say she won't be able to work swaps. She'll be pushing out the due for Toppers and Tags to September 29th.

Thank you for all the understanding..any questions please let one of us know... we'll be happy to help w/ what we can!!!

Thanks Nancy - I got sidetracked there for a minute...BAMB, AWM was wondering if you could go ahead and change the due date to the 29th, along with the mail by date to the 22nd in the first post here and in the progress thread as well...

Thanks a bunch:goodvibes

oh good. i was struggling with a few things. so this will give me a little more time to get it how i want it!
bad for awm to not have power, but good for my pieces!

No problem pixiedust32...

We'll let her know... I don't know if her roads are passable but I'm sure they'll be fine!!!

AWM wanted me to pass this info along...

Pixiedust32 your package arrived safe and sound

Kelly your postage arrived too

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter