Topper & Tags Spoiler thread

missesdisney

DIS Veteran
Here are some pics of what I've done on some prompting...

Can you post photos? I can't wait to see them!

Here are the pictures - it's hard to see the dimension in them. So now that I've tooted my own horn, I look at them and see only flaws........:lmao:

There are stickles in some form or another on most pieces and they don't show up well in the pics.

Philharmagic - tag items represent the movies in the show...lion king is the leaf, starfish is little mermaid, etc.
102_3940.jpg

My personal favorite - the title has paper piecing with raised sections
102_3941.jpg

My least favorite - the 'tag' was starting as the title but too small. Came out cute but I like the others better - hope I did the mouse proud!
102_3942.jpg

Will not show well in the pic but the font on the title has animals and I colored each one in different colors with pencils
102_3943.jpg

This came out cute and is much better in person due to the stickles..
102_3944.jpg

This is close in favoritism with the toy story one - I spent forever trying to pick out the color that was on the image to make the rest of the title and then learned I can get the exact codes for the color in photobucket!
102_3945.jpg

Great job Maria! I love the Philharmagic title! Well, I like them all. I have to see what groups I am in.

What kind of ink pads did you use on the philharmagic tag pieces?

Those look great! My favorites are Philharmagic and the Toy Story one. Great job!!!

I just went and checked and I get 4 of these!!! WooHoo!!!!

I don't think I could pick a favorite.
But my boys could. They like the Toy Story one best because of the Green Army Men.

wow those are all very nice!
thanks for sharing them with us.

Great job Maria! I love the Philharmagic title! Well, I like them all. I have to see what groups I am in.

What kind of ink pads did you use on the philharmagic tag pieces?

I used the cats eye ink pads and just ran them along the edges or brushed across the front on those.

Thanks for the compliments!

so glad i am in the group getting the philharmagic one -
LOVE THE POTATO HEAD.
great job - they all look great
jennifer

Funnty how things photograph - the philharmagic title is flat but looks raised in the pic (and the stickles look right on the letters in person) and the toy story looks flatter in the picture but is raised.

Love the toy story and soarin. Mr. Potato head is a fav and I am in that group.:goodvibes

Marie paper piecing for Character group 1A

IMGP9710.jpg

the belly and tail are flocked white, the toes, ear lines and most of the face has been outlined in glaze, the nose is a souffle pen.

oh i love that marie!!!!! nice job!!!!! is that my group??

Darn, I'm not in the same character group as you!!!!! I really really really want a Marie. Can I trade you for one? If so, what do you want?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter