Top 3 Disney Restaurants for Breakfast?

Michele V

Earning My Ears
I am making my ADRs and wanted to know what YOUR top 3 must-go breakfast spots are overall at Disney World. Basically I am looking for new places to try but my repeat offenders are Kona Cafe, Tusker House and BOMA. Looking forward to hearing your favorites!! :)

The only places we liked at Breakfast is The Wave, the former Captains Grille (will try the new spot when it opens), and Boma.

We enjoy Tusker House, Crystal Palace, and trying Garden Grill this trip. I have heard good things about 1900PF as well.

I'll preface this with the caveat that no breakfast place is "Must Go" for us. At WDW, we usually stop by Publix, buy breakfast supplies for our room, and take turns eating and showering so that we can use valuable morning time in the parks. That said, the best sit-down breakfasts we have had at WDW are at:

The Wave
Kona (as a poor substitute for the departed Tangaroa Terrace, but it is fine)
Fresh (at the Dolphin)
Crystal Palace (for Park Dining)

Boma is my all-time favorite but since you're looking for something new, I love love love Garden Grill.

Boma is very good (although it is out of the way) and Cape May Cafe is so underrated! We always have to go to Cape May Cafe. I've also heard that Whispering Canyon Cafe is very good.

I am making my ADRs and wanted to know what YOUR top 3 must-go breakfast spots are overall at Disney World. Basically I am looking for new places to try but my repeat offenders are Kona Cafe, Tusker House and BOMA. Looking forward to hearing your favorites!! :)

Honorable mention: Brunch, served only on Sundays - at House of Blues (includes Gospel music) or CA Grill (sushi for breakfast). Looks as if Narcoossee's is going to get discontinued.

3.) Room-service - not just for honeymoons.

2.) 1900 Park Fare & Cape May - 'better' buffet breakfast (with Characters).

1.) Buffet breakfast at Fresh. Meal includes hand-carved meat, made-to-order eggs & pancakes, fresh juice (i.e., carrot, wheatgrass).

I agree on the Boma, and my other two favorites thus far are:

2) Crystal Palace for the atmosphere, characters, and varied buffet
3) Grand Floridian Cafe, which was new to us on our recent trip. Very bright and pretty atmosphere, relaxing, and the menu is the same for breakfast and lunch, so perfect for brunch and plenty of variety for everyone. We really loved it.

Captain's Grille was wonderful; so sad that it's gone.

I also like the OP's favorites.

In addition to that, I agree with the above recommendations of The Wave, Garden Grill, and 1900 Park Fare.

If I could eat breakfast food all day every day, I would.

I really liked Crystal Palace (that french toast... I'm still dreaming about it) and I also really liked 1900's buffet. The characters are great, too!

Well.. I really like Park Fare. We haven’t done a ton of breakfast spots. But Park Fare is my favorite of what we have done. Ohana is at the bottom.
We just switched our ADR from Ohana to PF a couple days ago. I'm so much more excited for PF! The main reason for the switch was because Stitch has a good spot in MK now, but I've also seen a lot of negative comments about Ohana's breakfast food.

We went this year to the Bon Voyage breakfast at Boardwalk and I loved it! The food was excellent!
I also enjoy Whispering Canyon for breakfast!

Garden Grill (every trip)
Crystal Palace (Most trips)
1900 Park Fare (Several trips)

We also enjoy TH breakfast on occasion but not a first pick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter