Toon Town Morning Madness question

ScrapperKimmyD

I'm all a-twitter!
I need some help understanding/planning this...

Park opens at 8am. ToonTown usually opens at 9, except when they do the TTMM thing.

When, exactly, does THAT start? If I'm getting into the park at 8am, how do I make it there when it starts if it's starting at 8am? How does everyone get there in time?

Can we get into the park before 8, but not get all the way in - like I saw some people doing when we got early entry?

How's it all work???

TIA

They open the gates when the park opens, but the festivities don't start until 20min after the hour. The sooner you get there the better the seat for the show.

You'll have time to make it there, just don't stop anywhere along the way :)

When it first opens, a lot of people are in line for autographs so if you get there early enough, you can do that (after reserving a seat/table). Lines are worse after the ceremony because more people have arrived.

As the other posters have said, you will have plenty of time. They will not let you into the park any earlier for the TT passes - I saw many, many people trying to get in, and the CM's explained it to all of them. Just try to get in line early, and head straight to your right through the gates, past fantasyland. If you know where you are going it is also a plus. The crowds are relatively small in TT - so you will be fine!!

MulanFan said:
You'll have time to make it there, just don't stop anywhere along the way :)

When it first opens, a lot of people are in line for autographs so if you get there early enough, you can do that (after reserving a seat/table). Lines are worse after the ceremony because more people have arrived.

seat/table?

I thought it was just a parade or something.

What, exactly, is the TTM?

There are a handful of tables/chairs set up, but they are not necessary. It is a quick little celebration where you all become official citizens of TT, led by the Mayor, Micky, Donald, Goofy, Pluto and the Chipmunks. Our kids usually end up on our shoulders so they can see the festivities - and then we run as soon as it is over to the house of whatever character we are still missing.

Nope, getting a seat is not necessary but it sure is nice to have a place to put your stuff down :) Also, we got a table right in front, so it was nice for DD to be able to see everything without having to carry her (she was 2 1/2). Plus, at the end of the ceremony, they distributed some buttons, so we were able to get ours quickly and go towards the characters' houses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter