"Tony's Town Square Restaurant"

sbmorasch

Mouseketeer
i have walked past this restraint about 20000 and always thought that it would be really good food... So when my friend said that a spot opened up needless to say I jumped on that faster then Tigger could. When we walked in it looked just like a normal restraint. nothing to special at all. when our name got called we got taken over to a cart where they showed us the special for valentines day. the food looked great. a salad big enough to share to start, then two spaghetti meals and to finish it off there was a huge desert. all for 50$ that was a really good deal and we were going to do that but then my eyes got a hold of something i have never heard before and new I had to have. there as a pumpkin ravioli OMG. :worship:my brain new i had to get that. so i did

the sauce on it was just as good as it looks. it was a cream based sauce. they mixed it perfectly so that it melted in well with the ravioli. the crispy tortilla on the top really made the dish for me. the ravioli it self was very soft so with the tortilla chips it made it a crunchy meal. the mushrooms hidden with in the meal made for a delicious surprise when you took a bit out of it. all in all this idem was amazing.

my friend got the spaghetti i did take a few bites of it and it was much better then a normal noodles taste.

if anyone knows me they know that cheese cake is my weakness that i just cant say no to. so when my server said that there was cheese cake i HAD to get it.

as little as it was it was still amazing. i really love how they had lady and the tramp on the plate as well. at first i thought it was a design on the plate but then i released it was chocolate sauce :eek: i was really existed at first but then it hit me. that for every plate they have they have to make lady and the tramp on all of them. DAMN. thats crazy.

I just want to take a moment and say that our server was the best ever. she really cared for us and how our meal was. So if you have a reservation at Tony's i suggest you ask for Meghan H. If you get the pleasure of getting served by her or you have been served by her then you will understand why I am raving over her. she got our drinks with in 30 seconds.

I hope this helps you guys out for tying to find a good restraint to go to because this is wel worth the money and the wait

Thank you so much for your review. We are going in May and have a reservation for here. We have not been there in about 12 years, the last trip my oldest DS took with us. He only had one request for this trip and it was Tony's, so it is on the schedule. That cheesecake really does look good :love:

Thanks for sharing :) DH and I are trying Tony's for the first time in June, so I'm glad to hear a good review!

We have an ADR for next week, so I'm holding out hope it will be good! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing. This place has been on my list to try but haven't yet.

Great review! My friend and u had a great lunch there back in Sept 2012.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yummy! I was thinking about eating here during our next trip. I too have walked past it many of times. Looking forward to trying it out!

This restaurant is always on our must do list. We love the Chicken Parm there and the portion is huge. Mostly though we love the atmosphere. We never feel rushed here and the service is always excellent. While it is still themed, I almost feel like this place is so less chaotic then other restaurants on property. I always leave feeling so refreshed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter