Tom's Custom Name Tags-RETIRED-BLANKS ON PAGE 59 POST 874

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad I found you! I have been searching for a while for your thread..would I be able to have 4 tags made? I would be so thankful if you did these! I would like the disney cruise line tag with the colorful mickeyheads around it..I would like the names:

1.Hannah Family
2.Rachel
3.Mike
4.Kalel

Thanks so much!!!!

Hi Tom! I would love some new-version DCL tags for our family's first cruise. Thank you so much!!

Tawnia
David
Mercy
Drew
Hannah
Libby
Daniel

Hi Tom!!!

I've tried to resist making a request - but I've got the fever tonight!!

Would be most grateful for 3 "original" DCL name tags:

Trace
Lisa
Miles

THANKS!!!!!! :lovestruc

I'm graciously requesting the new DCL name tags for the 5 of us:

Bonnie
Chris
Nathan
Patricia
Megan

Thank you so much! :worship: :hug:

has anyone seen Tom on this forum lately? one of those requesting may want to check to see if he knows so many requests are awaiting his talents!! or maybe he knows all about them.....

Hi Tom! I would also love some new-version DCL tags for our family's first cruise. We are all from New York, NY. I've never asked for designs before. How would they get to me?

Paul
Lisa
Christopher
Veronica
Melissa
Dan
Otto
Renee

Thank you so much!! This is one great service you guys provide. It is very much appreciated.

Tom, Would you make the original DCL tags with
Dave,
Lindsay,
Nick,
Kristina,
Ann Carol and
Jim?
I still have the ones you made last year for us, but we have new people coming with us for this cruise!!!!
Thank you so much,
Barbara:goodvibes

Hi, no hurry on these, but would you please make tags for my family? We'd like the Disney world ones with Dreams do Come True.

Mark
Dawn
Mackenzie
Jesse

Thanks!!

Hi Tom! I just found this thread and hope it's not to late to ask for these as we leave July 1st. If it is no big deal.

Could I please have the Disney Cruise Line Tag with These names:

Evan
Kristen
Julie
Larry
Eric
Sheri
Kathy

and then underneath each of the tags could I have Disney Dream Cruise-July 1-10 if it will fit, and if not just Disney Dream.

Thanks so much!

Hello:

I was wondering if we could get the Disney Cruise -where dreams come true for the following.

Not sure if you have time we are leaving soon and heading south for a while before boarding the Dream in August.

Sheila
Gene
Zakari
Camdyn
Nancy

Thanks

Life keeps getting in the way, so I'm doing something I swore I never would and posting the blank tags. These should be pretty good quality. Use the font "Arial Rounded".

Please be respectful and use these appropriately.

Thank you to everyone who has been patient with me, and sorry to those whose tags didn't get done in time for their trips.

COBLANK.jpg

CDBLANK.jpg

WDBLANK.jpg

DDBLANK.jpg

CCBLANK.jpg

WCBLANK.jpg

DCBLANK.jpg

Life keeps getting in the way, so I'm doing something I swore I never would and posting the blank tags. These should be pretty good quality. Use the font "Arial Rounded".

Please be respectful and use these appropriately.

Thank you to everyone who has been patient with me, and sorry to those whose tags didn't get done in time for their trips.

Thank you for giving us the tools to make them ourselves and have a great cruise!!!

Apparently I am computer illiterate. Can someone tell me what to do with the blanks ones. I tried to copy and paste into a word document, but it won't let me type in the names.:flower3:

Apparently I am computer illiterate. Can someone tell me what to do with the blanks ones. I tried to copy and paste into a word document, but it won't let me type in the names.:flower3:

Open up the blank in the program Paint, you should then be able to put text over the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter