Could you please make 4 of them for me?
DCL:
Leon
Cindy
Katie
Rachel
Chicago,IL

Thank you!:)

Would it be possible for me to have a blank design? My family just returned from a WDW trip and I made luggage tags for us. I'm making luggage tags for friends who are going on DCL for fall break. Thank you!

Hi Tom!
Could you make 2 more tags - DCL Where Dreams Come True

LINDA
MICKEYINMIND

MARK
ICESTATIONCOOL

Thanks so much!

Judy

Can I have one with Patty, Sean and Dani with the hometown of Madison, GA on it? DCL Where Dreams come true

Thanks

I am always so impressed by the crativity of some people. I'm not one of them:confused3

If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you could make the following for me.

Disney Cruise Lines tags for:

Mike
Placerville, CA

Linda
Placerville, CA

Michelle
Placerville, CA

Laura
Placerville, CA

The Disneyworld tags for:

Susan
Stockton, CA

Sara
Stockton, CA

Thank you so much for sharing your talent:flower3:

Linda

Tom

I received ours. Thank you much. I appreciate it:flower3:

Linda

HI,
Could I please get the Walt disney World one with the names below. And the city under each of the names.
Eddie
Sonya
Asa
Richland, Ga.
Thanks,
Sonya

I will take requests here, but I usually PM the graphic to you, as to not clog up the thread.

Hi, Tom - Would you be kind enough to create two tags for us in the DCL Yr/Million Dreams style:

Michael
Dude

Marc
Partner Dude

(We're using our nicknames on another board in place of our Disser screen names, but in the same format as your badge in your signature, please.)

Hi, Tom! I was wondering if I could get you to make name tags for my family as well? If so, we'd like the DCL ones. If you put our hometown on them, it's Ottawa, Kansas. I'd like my disname on mine just like yours is if you can do that. Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Susan (my disname is Disneypoor)
Brian
Brianna
Brandon

Thanks again! I wish I was creative enough to do things like this!

Susan

May I request the WDW ones for a fellow DISigner?

The names are Jill, Leon and Ron. Can under the names say "Celebrating Leon's Birthday" on Jill and Ron's and on Leon's say "It's My Birthday"?

THANK YOU!!! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter