Tokyo Disney - favourite Table Service restaurants?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
I see a thread for counter service, but tell me about table service - where would you recommend? Any foodie pics would be great!

Also, how far out can you book and how?

Disneyland - Um ... no idea. Maybe Diamond Horseshoe for the show, but I've never been.

DisneySea - Magellan's, Magellan's, MAGELLAN'S. I can't recommend it highly enough. Ristorante di Canaletto would also get a VERY strong recommendation from me. The SS Columbia Dining Room looks lovely, but I've never been.

Everyone says Magellan's is to die for... I was going to skip it but when my window opened I couldn't resist..! thats the only one we booked. I really wanted to eat at the Blue Bayou as well but it is closed during our trip.

I personally preferred the main dining room to the secret cellar room in Magellan's. But, it was fun seeing them "reveal" it for us.

Ooh, sounds intriguing!
Where can I see a menu for Magellans?

I have heard great things about Ristorante di Canaletto as well...

Here are my personal favorites:

DisneySea
SS Columbia
Magellan's
Teddy Roosevelt Lounge (for drinks and vibe, not so much for food)

Disneyland - not as keen on the actual food, but fun for the experience
Blue Bayou (i'm told it's just like the one in LA)
East Side Cafe (they used to do an afternoon tea that was cute)

Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter