Todays tourist £/$ is $1.33 !!!

Well that little blip higher didn't last long... money-market rate back down to 1.42 :scared1:

good old gordon brown has come out over the last couple of days saying we are in a deeoer recession than first thought! Just want the currency wants to hear and now plummeted again

Down to 1.41 now - does anyone else think Gordon Brown should just keep his mouth shut???? :rolleyes:

Down to 1.41 now - does anyone else think Gordon Brown should just keep his mouth shut???? :rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned, the man's a complete ar$. :mad: He was a crap Chancellor and he's worse now. Can't resist the urge to tinker and doesn't know when to shut up - I detest the man, can you tell...? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Can't say what I think of Gordon Brown or what he should, I would be banned.:rotfl:

As far as I'm concerned, the man's a complete ar$. :mad: He was a crap Chancellor and he's worse now. Can't resist the urge to tinker and doesn't know when to shut up - I detest the man, can you tell...? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Couldn't agree more :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Just noticed that the last post was my 999th - so posted this to make the 1000th! :banana: :cheer2:

Well, yes, does come across that you're not very fond but then again who is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter