Todays tourist £/$ is $1.33 !!!

fairfx are 1.37 so a bit better but nothing fantastic. I hope it goes up as well

Yeah, I'm glad I'm with Fairfx but this is still an awful rate! Hopefully when I start saving up my spending money in May it would have gone up!

i'll start saving on fx as well around amy time so I'm hoping around$1.50

tell me about, HRH has been booked in US$ but not paid yet, money is due in April, at this rate I'd happily take a 1.5-1.6 rate

I am praying that it improves by the time our cruise has to be paid in August :goodvibes

I'm hoping that this is just temporary due to McCain being sworn in. I'm going to try booking villa etc in pounds. I did think about doing a Europe cruise instead but we're only getting 1 euro seven to the pound now, so it would cost even more.

I'm hoping that this is just temporary due to McCain being sworn in. I'm going to try booking villa etc in pounds. I did think about doing a Europe cruise instead but we're only getting 1 euro seven to the pound now, so it would cost even more.

You know the other guy won right?!

Mel
x

we go august so i am hoping it gets better but i agree 1.50 to the pound sounds so good

I am hoping it goes up by May when I have to pay my annual dues or I may have to think about canceling my cruise.

well 1985 it got down as low as 1.0545 for the spot rate (the business rate) then by 1987 it was around 1.60 so i guess we may have a few years of low exchange rates, if only we were back in the 1970's its was around 2.50 to the £

I've just been reading some of the finance pages & they are predicting under 1.3!!:sad: Now getting 2.01 when we went last year was great BUT we are now in the process of buying a DVC resale & in the space of 2 weeks it is costing us an extra £1500!!:scared1:
SD:thumbsup2

I've just been reading some of the finance pages & they are predicting under 1.3!!:sad: Now getting 2.01 when we went last year was great BUT we are now in the process of buying a DVC resale & in the space of 2 weeks it is costing us an extra £1500!!:scared1:
SD:thumbsup2

It is going to cost me more as I have partly financed it, I did pay a big amount off last year though when the rate was 1.9 and 1.7. I am not looking forward to dues in May though if the rate stays the same.

Oh dear. Fairfx is now 1.34. Fairfx was 4 cents higher than the OP yesterday, so does that mean Today's Tourist is now 1.30??? :S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter