todays exchange rate

me too mate, im getting a fairrfax card:thumbsup2

me too mate, im getting a fairrfax card:thumbsup2

Go for it. Are they still doing it for free if you go through The Dibb or Matalan websites? I loaded mine and registered it to PayPal as well I have bought my TouringPlans subscription and various other Disney things on there. Also used it for PhotoPass pre order - no fees. :cool1:

today rate at thomas cook online $1.4781 UP $0.0027
£500 = $739.05 UP $1.35
UP since last friday $1.35
Record low monday 17th may $1.3786
Record high tuesday 1th nov $1.6357

I love it when the font in your posts is in bold and blue - specifically blue!

Have you bought your currency yet Les? Your wedding and the honeymoon are coming up soon now! :cool1:

The wedding is comming up really fast now, not long.
honey moon is next september 2011, so still a long while til i need all my dollars.

i love the blue colour my self, love to see it hit over 1.60
so when it starts hitting that amount i will start buying.

les

Oh, I see. I always look at your tickers and try and figure out with the lines of text between the two if they run on or if they are separate. Now it makes sense.

So you are getting married this year and waiting for the honeymoon next year? I should probably pop onto the Community Board now and then and I would know these things :lmao:

dont worry we wear going to go this year but we could not do both things in the same year.

it does give us something to look forward to are first 2 weeks holiday since we have been together.

i keep everyone informed.

and the day we get married is 4 year to the day we got the keys to are home.

les :santa:

dont worry we wear going to go this year but we could not do both things in the same year.

it does give us something to look forward to are first 2 weeks holiday since we have been together.

i keep everyone informed.

and the day we get married is 4 year to the day we got the keys to are home.

les :santa:

Special times. You will never forget the feelings of excitement you have right now! :love:

Now back to the topic, I just checked the FairFX rate and it is sitting at $1.4975. That is skimming the 1.50 mark. Good news. :thumbsup2

today rate at thomas cook online $1.4771 DOWN $0.0010
£500 = $738.55 DOWN $0.50
UP since last friday $0.85

the dollar has dropped a little but it still holding at $1.47 to the pound.

les

today rate at thomas cook online $1.4704 DOWN $0.0067
£500 = $735.20 DOWN $3.35
DOWN since Friday $ 3.85

it has dropped a bit but not to mutch hopefully it should go up again.

les

I'm also known for being ridiculously optimistic ;) so I'll join the positive attitude here.

FairFX was still at $1.4975 mid morning today, although I haven't checked since.

Well I've caved and bought some dollars at $1.50 to the £1 from Crown, to be delivered in August. Happy with that rate. Probably won't get any more cash now, will just spend on cards when we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter