• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Today’s article re border .. extension looks like

It's unfortunate. The debacle at the Mexican border, among other recent developments, has the US administration scrambling to do damage control. Opening our border is not a priority for them.

It's only us going there that isn't open right now any way. Vaccinated Americans can come here across the border.

I know I still have time, but I'm getting really nervous about our flights out of Detroit at the beginning of November. When I booked them, I was so confident the border would be open. But I guess that's no different from the past year plus. So much optimism.

I know I still have time, but I'm getting really nervous about our flights out of Detroit at the beginning of November. When I booked them, I was so confident the border would be open. But I guess that's no different from the past year plus. So much optimism.

We feel the same way. We are hoping to go for January 2022 for Marathon Weekend. Things are starting to look iffy for us.

Their country is literally on fire with this Delta variant right now. Florida being some of the worst numbers in the country. I’m also not feeling too confident about a January 2022 trip , but I think it’s likely they will have their Delta surge under control by then. It’s us I’m worried about. I think we could be looking at a 4th wave and more shutdowns if we can’t get kids vaccinated in time.

We feel the same way. We are hoping to go for January 2022 for Marathon Weekend. Things are starting to look iffy for us.
We rescheduled our January 2021 trip to January 2022. I'll be devastated if we can't go. While completely irrational, I feel guilty that my second son isn't having the same experiences his older brother did (first birthday at WDW, second birthday at DL, getting to travel and see family members that live in Brazil).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter