To the Tag Fairy ( TAG FAIRY PLEASE READ)

LuNaReVe

I'm not Hannah's number one fannah anymore :( Bye
I am sorry that i lost me tag. Can I please have it back? I loved it but i couldn't see the color..... PLEASE MAKE A SAD GIRL QUIT CRYING :sad: :sad:. I'm so worried that I won't get my Tag back... :worried:

Can me and you ( Wii ) both have Tags?

Hi Lunareve... :)

I'll take it you edited your User Title After you got the tag? Most people tend to do that at some point and end up losing the tag they got from the TF. Sadly there is no Known Remedy to this, and until the guys down at tech support change how the title system works, people will continue to make the same mistakes.

The Guys at Tech Support are wonders for negotiating with the Tag Fairy, so if you post there you might get your Tag Back. :) It normally works for Ex-Tagees..

PunkSkateboarder, your Tag will come one day. :) Although, and many people have had to learn this lesson too, the TF doesn't listen to Begging unfortunately. You just need to speak More often and the TF will come to you.. :)

Hope this helps.. :)

:rolleyes1 I certanally don't know what you mean by begging to the tag fairy :rolleyes1 Trust me it doesn't work out she will use your tags to get really mad at you :rolleyes1

...You just need to speak More often and the TF will c o m e to you...

If you post it, she will c o m e...

:lmao: LOL sorry i couldn't help myself, it just sounded so similar.

(no offense to the TF if it's a he...:confused3 )

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I just noticed that I got tagged! I feel so honored!!! Thanks Tag Fairy...whoever you are! :lovestruc

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I just noticed that I got tagged! I feel so honored!!! Thanks Tag Fairy...whoever you are! :lovestruc

YAY!!!! Congrats! I was so happy when i got tagged, but i also lost mine at one point :( luckily i got it back!! I really wanted a lime green one, but that'll have to wait! But again, CONGRATS!!!

That's nice that you got your tag back. You're one of those lucky people lol Congrats :)

So, does the Tag Fairy randomly go through the board and choose people to tag or do you have to ask to get tagged? I'm pretty clueless about the whole Tag Fairy phenomenon.

You usually get tagged if you say something funny or stupid (but you can't be trying to be funny or stupid just to get a tag) and the tag fairy just happens to see it. In other words, you just have to get lucky.

You can also get tagged in other ways, but that's most common.

I'm no tag fairy expert, but I try my best.

You usually get tagged if you say something funny or stupid (but you can't be trying to be funny or stupid just to get a tag) and the tag fairy just happens to see it. In other words, you just have to get lucky.

You can also get tagged in other ways, but that's most common.

I'm no tag fairy expert, but I try my best.

Donna got your tag ;)

so who is the tag fairy and does she post among us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter