to request or not to request

twinglefam

Mouseketeer
OK - We're heading to BWV- standard view, one bedroom, for two nights next weekend, then to OKW - two bedroom - for five nights .... :pinkbounc ......my question is, should I just wait and see if we like the room we get? We've never been to either resort and other than picking from a map, wouldn't know what to choose (unless you guys give me your suggestions of course).

I was being lazy....I did a search and got plenty of help from past posts.......nevermind....

hi: my usual requests for bwv are non-smoking and top floor. the entire 5th floor is non smoking. the lowest floor we've had is the 4th floor. at okw, you could request a specific area or group of building numbers. the easiest way to be "disappointed" is to be very specific on your requests; it is much easier for them to let you have your requests if they are more general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter