To Infinity and Beyond - Becoming a Better DopeyBadger (Comments Welcome)

In honor of 8 days to go (yesterday): My best Tempo run of this training cycle was on 7/14/16. I completed 8/8 intervals within my pace window. This was the only Tempo run with a 100% interval within pace window completion.

Did you know I completed a total of 7 runs designated as Strength workouts? They started on 8/9/16 through 9/20/16. This was the Marathon Specificity part of the training cycle.

I miss one day and there's a contest! Ok, I'm going with 3:13:31 because it looks cool. And 13 is lucky, don't let anyone tell you that it's not.

No worries. LOL, Now I'm going to be thinking about Grilled Food at Mile 7.

FYI, I put your guess at 3:19:58 because another person had one at 3:20:08 (10 second rule).

Mile 7 is too early to start thinking about grilled foods. How about start thinking about that with .7 miles to go!
PS that eatery is in Marathon, FL. If you ever do a pilgrimage there.

Another Weather Update (7 days to go!)

Start - Grafton, WI

Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 2.14.31 PM.png

End - Milwaukee, WI

Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 2.14.53 PM.png

Temps are steady at 105-118. The wind is picking up slightly. However, we now have clouds predicted. Getting rid of the sun with clouds would be epic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter