To:Crcormier, RickinNYC, his partner, Bajanswife, EsmeraldaX, her boyfriend,JudyS

twocat

80 miles door-to-door to Disney.
We'll all be there about the same time. But I won't be able to make the 5/20 meets at Jellyrolls. Any of you guys plan to do PI or JRs on the 17th, 18th or 19th and willing to do a meet-up with me, a fellow single solo traveler who is uncomfortable going to bars alone? Donna

Hi!

We (SO & I) won't be at Jellyrolls on any of those dates (we have APs to Pleasure Island so we spent most of our evenings there) but we will be at the Adventurer's Club on the 19th. :) Feel free to join us there if you'd like. :) I'll have a lime green Mickey head with the word DIS! and my screen name on it attached to my bag.

The more the merrier! :flower:

Hi Twocats. I'm afraid Joe and I won't be arriving into WDW until the morning of 5/20. If there's any chance you'll still be there then, we'd love to meet up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter