TNP Disney Style game

Status
Not open for further replies.
False--but it sounds like a good idea to start on this next trip!

TNP cries when the Disney Planning Video starts (I'm such a sap! :hug: )

False - But I do cry at Wishes and Fantasmic

TNP has a POTC Mr. Potato Head

FALSE--But we'll see what we can do about that on our next trip!! ;)

TNP goes to Disneyland as well as WDW on a semi-regular basis (I know, you'd have to be ROLLING in CASH to do this--but I can dream can't I???)

Heck, yes! Doing one in 13 days, as a matter of fact!! :banana:

TNP has seen Wolfgang Puck while at DTD (we saw him at WGP Express 2 trips ago!!)

NOPE, never seen him.

TNP has gotten candy from the Candy Lady at Japan World Showcase.

False --- But I'll have to take a look on our trip in December as we'll be on our own for our anniversary and able to take our time in Epcot. DM and a helper will be keeping an eye on the kids...

TNP has sampled an adult beverage at each pavilion in Epcot :drinking1 , although not necessarilly on the same day (or the same trip). :goodvibes

Never even went to world showcase! This trip for sure though!!

TNP has ridden in the front car of the monorail with the driver!

True...and the driver was a friend of mine.

TNP has been to the Adventurers Club.

Nope! never been there.

The next person tries to be the first person in the park. :teeth:

True. Thank goodness DW does most of the driving. :)

TNP was photographed with over 20 different characters in a single day? (DD and I tried last trip, and we can't be the only ones that character-happy! :rotfl2: )

False

TNP has scored 999,999 points on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

False--it's not because I haven't tried!

TNP is 30+ and loves to schmooze with the princesses!

True - We did CRT for breakfast for my b-day last month. I got my picture taken with each (along with some subset of my DW and children), and each of the princesses signed my b-day card as they came around.

TNP has searched for and found at least 10 hidden mickeys during his/her last trip to WDW.

False, although when my kids get a little older, maybe they will love to do this

TNP has a daughter who got picked to meet in princesses in the Share a Dream Come True Parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter