Tired, crabby, and needing a bit of pixie dust....

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
:guilty: :crazy2: Can't really explain it, just feeling a bit down and I'm tired and crabby. Thought this would be a really good place to go for some pixie dust! pixiedust:

aww zoe....here ya go pixiedust: and while Im at it..how bout a little dance :dance3: ...I hope your not coming down with something...its barely gone 5am here and Ive been awake for an hour because I think Im getting :sick: ...hope its just allergies but I feel weird right now so I totally sympathize with you....hope your day gets better :goodvibes

Lynn, sending pixie dust right back to you!! pixiedust:
I'm hoping I'm not sick, just family garbage happening. Can't afford to get sick.

I hope things get better for you. :grouphug:
I've found that if I spend enough time around the DIS my mood always gets better.

Especially if I'm viewing my Captain Jack Sparrow Eye Candy thread on the Community board. Not sure if you're a fan of the Captain, but if you are, here's the link to the thread.

Arrgh Matey! Needa Change that Port side frown to a Starboard smile! Go loot some treasures and hijack your way to Disneyland. Mickey is waiting for you!

got2travel said:
I hope things get better for you. :grouphug:
I've found that if I spend enough time around the DIS my mood always gets better.

too bad that doesnt work for sick people...I feel like caca :crazy2:

I was having a fine day until I caught two kids cheating on a test!!! :guilty: It's so depressing.

So, no matter how icky or cranky you are, be thankful you aren't a hormonally-charged, peer-pressured teenager!! :rolleyes:

Feel better soon---I blame the change of weather. :grouphug:

I'm feeling a little off today too, headachey, and just generally achey. I was hoping it was just a lack of caffeine, so got a mocha. Still have the headache, but the mocha tastes goooood. :goodvibes

Lynn and Zoemakes5, I hope you're feeling a bit better already. My mother always used to tell me, "Honey, did you try to go to the bathroom? That might help." :rotfl:

But my solution (other than the caffeine, of course) is to take a nap; it usually helps some, at least.

DS2 is up, having crawled out of the crib (which he just learned to do within the last month), so his nap lasted about 10 minutes. :rolleyes: Should make for an interesting afternoon and evening!

Alex2kMommy said:
I'm feeling a little off today too, headachey, and just generally achey. I was hoping it was just a lack of caffeine, so got a mocha. Still have the headache, but the mocha tastes goooood. :goodvibes

Lynn and Zoemakes5, I hope you're feeling a bit better already. My mother always used to tell me, "Honey, did you try to go to the bathroom? That might help." :rotfl:

But my solution (other than the caffeine, of course) is to take a nap; it usually helps some, at least.

DS2 is up, having crawled out of the crib (which he just learned to do within the last month), so his nap lasted about 10 minutes. :rolleyes: Should make for an interesting afternoon and evening!

:rotfl: you are so funny...I took 2 naps already but this last one I was awakened, rudely I might add, by one of my daughters friends who kept calling every five minutes because she wasnt answering her phone :furious: until I finally yelled at him to stop :rolleyes1 but I do feel a bit better...I took a shower but Im still tired and nose a little bit runny...could be allergies :confused3 but who knows...

ps...you need to send me pics of the little ones

The past few days has been really stressful for me too! So many times I wanted to just grab a pillow like Lilo and scream into it! :sad:

Anyway, I hope you do feel better and I'm sending you some pixie dust via TinkExpress :goodvibes Here's some pixie dust for you too Lynn! I hope you feel better too! :)

cliparta133.gif

eatmypixiedust said:
The past few days has been really stressful for me too! So many times I wanted to just grab a pillow like Lilo and scream into it! :sad:

Anyway, I hope you do feel better and I'm sending you some pixie dust via TinkExpress :goodvibes Here's some pixie dust for you too Lynn! I hope you feel better too! :)

cliparta133.gif

No one should feel down!!! Heres a little happy dance for you too :banana: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter