TINKGURL & XOKTENOX Conquer Walt Disney World in July~A PTR--UPDATE 8/1

I am all packed! :dance3: Now morning just needs to come! :laughing: Please been on the lookout for pics and updates from DIS'ers that we are sending texts/pics to while Kristen and I are gone!

Just wanted to say goodbye... one last time! Thanks to all of you who have been reading along...hope you keep up with the live updates...and see you when we get home!
Hope you have a safe trip!!!

Wishing you super safe travels! I CAN'T WAIT to hear all about it!!!!!!!!!

TINK IS ON HER WAY!!!! :yay: :woohoo:

Her and her family left around 6 this morning! I'm talking to her now as they are stopped eating breakfast :banana:

Tonight they'll be stopping in Nashville to sleep.

For me, today is my cousin's bridal shower. At least it will keep my mind busy so I'm not dwelling on the fact that we leave so soon and I'll finally get to meet one of my BFF's...oh who am I kidding? I'll still be dwelling!!

Just got home from the bridal shower, it went really well and everyone had a great time. I'll post some pictures when we get back as part of the TR.

Tink and her family have just made it to Nashville to their hotel!! :goodvibes

Just got home from the bridal shower, it went really well and everyone had a great time. I'll post some pictures when we get back as part of the TR.

Tink and her family have just made it to Nashville to their hotel!! :goodvibes

She texted me just a little while ago and said it was sad to see the mall closed. I hope they'll have a nice relaxing evening before they drive into the excitement that awaits them tomorrow. :)

You are up next, Kristen! When does your flight leave?

Just found this PTR in time to gear up for your TR! How awesome you two are meeting for the first time. And, I must say I'm super jealous that you've been able to go 3 times since we were both there last April.

We're booking our next trip for this upcoming wedding. My sister is getting married there...YAY!

Have a wonderful time!

She texted me just a little while ago and said it was sad to see the mall closed. I hope they'll have a nice relaxing evening before they drive into the excitement that awaits them tomorrow. :)

You are up next, Kristen! When does your flight leave?

I heard they had a very nice evening in Nashville :) Our flight leaves at 7:35 Tuesday morning! Only 2 more sleeps :woohoo:

Just found this PTR in time to gear up for your TR! How awesome you two are meeting for the first time. And, I must say I'm super jealous that you've been able to go 3 times since we were both there last April.

We're booking our next trip for this upcoming wedding. My sister is getting married there...YAY!

Have a wonderful time!

Hello! I remember that we were both there at the same time last April! Glad you're hopping on board just in time :thumbsup2 Congrats for your sister's wedding in WDW!

Safe travels in two days, Kristen!!! See you down there! :thumbsup2

Hope you're trip is going smoothly Jackie, see you in a few days!! :yay:

Just talked to Tink! They just ate at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. They're still in TN. She said they got a late start today which is fine because THEY'RE ON VACATION :goodvibes

Today I've already gone to the gym. I need to clean and shower and then I'm going with my friend to get a manicure and pedicure since I won't have time after work tomorrow. When I get home I'll get myself packed except for the stuff I'll need tomorrow. When Chris gets home later, we're finishing up his packing. Only 2 more sleeps til Disney World!!! :banana: :dance3:

Just talked to Tink! They just ate at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. They're still in TN. She said they got a late start today which is fine because THEY'RE ON VACATION :goodvibes

Today I've already gone to the gym. I need to clean and shower and then I'm going with my friend to get a manicure and pedicure since I won't have time after work tomorrow. When I get home I'll get myself packed except for the stuff I'll need tomorrow. When Chris gets home later, we're finishing up his packing. Only 2 more sleeps til Disney World!!! :banana: :dance3:

You will be in Disney before you know it! I hope You and Chris and Tinkgurl and her family all have Safe and Fun Trips!:goodvibes

Ahh so jealous! I shouldn't complain since we've only got to wait 3 weeks. haha

I hope you all have a great time! :wizard::goodvibes

Ahh, so exciting! Hope Tink's ride down is fun and safe and you, Kristen, have a terrific flight!!

I love "real life" updates on Tink. I'm sure they are having fun, even if it is just for the drive. They know they are on their way to WDW!

I love that you are getting your nails done. It's like a little mini-vacation before the main event. Hope your packing goes well today!

Just talked to Tink and they entered into FL almost an hour ago! They should be in Gainsville veryyyy soon! :dance3:

I'm going to pack now! I was at the nail salon for THREE HOURS before. They were super super busy and super super slow which annoyed me because I was not intending on spending three hours there! Anyway, now my packing is being done later than anticipated! :headache:

Just talked to Tink and they entered into FL almost an hour ago! They should be in Gainsville veryyyy soon! :dance3:

I'm going to pack now! I was at the nail salon for THREE HOURS before. They were super super busy and super super slow which annoyed me because I was not intending on spending three hours there! Anyway, now my packing is being done later than anticipated! :headache:

Glad to hear that Tink has entered into FL safely.....I couldn't even imagine spending three hours in a salon... I'd feel so frustrated!!!

Glad to hear that Tink has entered into FL safely.....I couldn't even imagine spending three hours in a salon... I'd feel so frustrated!!!

I know she's relieved to finally be in FL! I was incredibly frustrated as the minutes just ticked on by! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter