Tinkerbell's autograph?

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
I remember someone posting something about this not long ago here on the boards. My dd, who is 5, recently had a classmate show off her Disneyland autograph book, complete with Tinkerbell's autograph. How would we get this? Tinkerbell is my dd's absolute favorite, and I would love to help her get Tink's autograph!
The classmate also had Stitch's autograph, which I am sure both my kids would love.

I remember that post, too. I think the family had seen Peter Pan, and asked how they could get Tinkerbell's autograph. The CM took the autograph book and asked them to wait; then later returned with the books including the autograph.

I'm hoping to get her autograph for my boys as well. pixiedust:

something similar happened to us... at one of the character breakfasts one never came to us. A parent MIGHT tell the kids to sit tight while they go in back and talk to him... they MIGHT come back and explain that the poor old guy had a stomach ache and had to rush to the first aid station... but he had just enough time to sign this! Rotten? Maybe. But thats all part of the magic isnt it?

I remember this thread because I thought the solution to be quite brilliant. We are going to leave a treat out at night to entice her...and then Tinkerbelle might sign our autograph book in the middle of the night (wink wink ;) ) and leave a little glitter/pixie dust behind....maybe a trail from the window where she flew in to our autograph book?

Are you picking up what I'm laying down here? :teeth:

:wizard:

Very cute! Sign in gliterry ink too! and maybe use some cute little stickers you pick up ahead of time....what fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter