Tinkerbell Movie coming to El Capitan

2 - (Me) Nancy and Zoe (we're in Burbank)
2-4? - Michelle, Zoe, possbily 2 or 3 more
1-2? - Cheryl (and ?)
2 -Danielle and Cora
2 - Amy and Clare
------
9 -12

A friend of mine Barb, and her daughter Marissa, age 7, will be joining me. Possibly Nana. She thinks yes right now.
I have another friend from the LA area, who has a daughter who is 6, who I'm trying to get ahold of.

I've gotten more feedback that people want the General Admission. Let me know if I'm wrong in that assesment.

Also, we're just not at or near that 20 mark quite yet. Anyone know of others, either here on the boards or IRL who might want to come?

Just bumpin' to see if we can find more who are interested in coming.....we just need a few more!

Okay - new total - I may also have another pair - they're in England now, so not as frequent access to email...

2 - (Me) Nancy and Zoe
5 - Michelle, Zoe, Barb, Marissa, Nana
1-2? - Cheryl (and ?)
2 -Danielle and Cora
2 - Amy and Clare
2? - Michelle's Friends
2? - Nancy's Friends
------
12-17

Keep them coming!!!!!

I am such an old mom, none of my friiends have children younger than teenagers!! And all the kids in my daughter's school (small Christian school) aren't allowed anywhere on a Sunday because of church. I'm the odd woman out since we don't..er...attend!!

I was okay with VIP, but whatever works!!

AMY

Oh I am so excited! I am going to surprise dd with this. SInce the flyer came in the mail she has been begging me to take her.

I am meeting with dds girl scout troop tonight I will see if anyone is interested.

I've put in our reservation for 20 for the 12:15 show.
We'll need to make payment to them by 9/12. We can work out the details. I have paypal if that works for people, or you can PM me and send me a check. Unless someone has a credit card that they want the points/rewards for and would prefer to do it themselves? I'm fine with whatever people want to do.
I did general admission, but it sounds like we can do the VIP if we want to. Let me know. Someone else could also call in and make a reservation for 20 for the VIP seats (we don't have to pay until 9/12 either way) and we could make the decision about which one we'd prefer closer to the deadline.
I see benefits and drawbacks to either option, so I'll go with what the group wants.

Updated list

2 - (Me) Nancy and Zoe
1-2? - Cheryl (and ?)
2 -Danielle and Cora
2 - Amy and Clare
2? - Michelle's Friends
2 - Julie and Hunter Marie
------
14-17

Keep them coming!

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I did not get any takers from my dds girl scout troop. :sad1:

I would like to bring my friend's 11 year old daughter but they are on the Disney cruise through the Panama canal right now so I can't ask if she is available or wants to go. If so, her name is Kaitlyn. I'll find out when they get home next week. Either way, I am ok with either general admission or VIP. and either sending a check of paypal.

LOL--stupid question--what date are we going?

that's what I thought--but wanted to make sure!

So . . . . this is a girls' only trip? I only ask because I have a friend who might want to come and bring her boyfriend's 9 year old daughter--but also wants to bring the BF! Of course, if it would help us meet our 20 minimum they don't have to hang with us . . . . let me know if you think this is ok.

that's what I thought--but wanted to make sure!

So . . . . this is a girls' only trip? I only ask because I have a friend who might want to come and bring her boyfriend's 9 year old daughter--but also wants to bring the BF! Of course, if it would help us meet our 20 minimum they don't have to hang with us . . . . let me know if you think this is ok.

I don't think of it as girls' only, just figured they would be more likely to want to come. They can hang with us, just fine.

LOL--we'll make Patrick our "token" male fairy! (Oh, he'll love it!)

Have we decided if we are doing Gen Admin or VIP?

One last question - who do I need to send the $$$ to?

I am so looking forward to this.

Yes, this is going to be fun!

Michelle: let us know how to make payment and how much. (I think mine will be a total of 5 people).

Paypal would be easiest for me. My email address is zoemakes5@yahoo.com.
If you don't have paypal, please PM me or email me directly.
I need to receive payment by next Thursday, September 11, so I can make payment by the due date.

YellowMickeyPonchos....did your friends get back from England? Do they want to go? I'm not sure about my other two friends.....

I'm here finally - long weekend would be an understatment. Was off at DL for the weekend which ended with a bit of a crisis involving my youngest and her stroller (and her in it) going down 3-4 steps at DCA and a 3.5 hr ER stint with 5 mouth stitches..... :scared1: Ugly as it sounds.... Don't know if someone bumped it or what happened, but there was no way it should have been anwhere near the steps. I know, because I parked it solid and I was standing right next to it trying to photo my husband and oldest when it moved, so I couldn't see the cause. Glad the thing had a 5 point harness! I have never been so horror stricken in my life!

She's as fine as she'll be for now - acting like nothing happened. Thank God everything was minor! It could have been so much worse!

Updated list

2 - (Me) Nancy and Zoe
5 - Cheryl, Kaitlyn, Patrick, daughter and girlfriend
2 -Danielle and Cora
2 - Amy and Clare
2? - Michelle's Friends
2 - Julie and Hunter Marie (Nancy's friends that were in England)
------
18 definite - maybe 20?

PS.....
I reserved the general admission, and the cost is $9 per person.

Nancy, I'm so sorry about all the drama this last weekend. How terrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter