Tinkerbean's "I'm not *really* showing off" spoiler thread...

I :love: it. I am so glad I am in that group. The bubble paper is perfect, the flower matches perfect and I am really lovin' the clothes pins.

Holy moly! Those are precious! You're seriously new at this?

I am so embarrassed by my first pieces now. You put me to shame. :blush:

Thanks for the compliment, just remember fine arts major, 2 yrs of colour theory, 3 yrs of studio classes, painting, sculpting, drawing, :lovestruc

A quick Post as I have to pick up DD from school. . .

I am stumped.

IMG_5736.jpg

Here is what I have so far. The photo mats are not glued down yet. BUt I can't think of what to embellish them with. I ran out of the little rose colored primas. I can swap them out with other colors so the topper has various colored flowers. THen I can add flowers to the photomats. I was going to add pattern paper to the journal box but I am having trouble matching the green in the topper.

HELP!!! please :flower3: Any suggestions? Sorry the picture is sideways.

You could cut out paper flowers in various colors to put on the rest of the elements.

I like the idea of different colored primas on the title and the rest of the elements if you want to do that. Of course, I'm not in that group so I have no say so do what you think is best.

You could cut out paper flowers in various colors to put on the rest of the elements.

Hmm I like this idea! I didn't really want it to be all pink flowers since that would be really girly! The cricut cuts out a couple different flowers, I have a lot of paper too!

Thank you!

I can still talk with that "accent", Like totally, gag me with a spoon. Drives my kids crazy.

OK, the colours photographed a little funky...they look good in person. Are these OK?
IMG_3509.jpg
IMG_3510.jpg

Thanks AWM - I want to make sure that I meet all the requirements

Each 2 page layout should contain at minimum:
- One (1) title/topper - I have 2 of those
- Two (2) mats ON EACH PAGE large enough to fit a 4x6 photo without cropping - check
- One (1) box ON EACH PAGE that could be used for journaling/an autograph box/smaller photo mat - Check
AND
- One (1) large embellishment OR two (2) small embellishments ON EACH PAGE - I have the Princess Crown Tag and the sparkly flower on the one pageand The File Folder and the sparkly leaf on the other

It still feels/looks flat - I dunno - I am open to suggestions...

It still feels/looks flat - I dunno - I am open to suggestions...

I think it looks great! I just finished my Snow White/Evil Queen l/o and I also think it looks flat. It think it's because there is sooo much on each page with the 2 mats, journaling box and topper and it is mostly just bazzill. I will post my l/o shortly.

Ok here is my Snow White/Evil Queen L/O. The stickles on the letters aren't really showing up and Snow White looks cross eyed. I can't figure out how to put the eyes together correctly!

I also think it looks flat:confused: I'm just not sure what else to do?

IMG_5332.jpg

Oh I like it...

I have been playing around with sleeping beauty some more adding more sparkly things (I love sparkly):goodvibes

OK, the colours photographed a little funky...they look good in person. Are these OK?
IMG_3509.jpg
IMG_3510.jpg

Ok here is my Snow White/Evil Queen L/O. The stickles on the letters aren't really showing up and Snow White looks cross eyed. I can't figure out how to put the eyes together correctly!

IMG_5332.jpg

Both of these look wonderful! Y'all both did a fabulous job.

Mrs. Charming - I don't think your layout needs anything else. I would be delighted to use this in my books! Great job!

IMG_5332.jpg

I know what you mean about feeling it is flat....that is what i thought about one of mine so I ended up inking around the edges to bring something else on board without it being another element. Hope it's okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter